SoonHoon(Seventeen)*Hidden In Sight*

IcicleIcyFrost
🤍SoonHoon🤍
I was an idiot, and accidentally deleted the original request- ha fml. 😅

"If this comes back as positive then I will leave

"If this comes back as positive then I will leave. Simple as that. I will leave. Make a new identification..and raise the baby by myself. Maybe grow a mustache." Hoshi says out loud. "What am I thinking! How am I suppose to leave..this is Jihoon we are talking about. We love each other, what a shit thing to do for me to just leave." Hoshi battled within himself. "No. I will leave. It is best for the both of us." He flipped over the tester, which two stripes were vibrant on the screen "Oh god." Hoshi mumbled. "What am I suppose to do now? Where will I go..what do I do? Me..having a baby. No, no. There must be a different solution.. think, Hoshi what are your options?" He sits on the edge of the bed, with his feet dangling off "Jihoon does not want babies..I fear for him being angry with me..at me..at this baby..what do I do now?" Hoshi repeated.
Hoshi then puts his hand against his stomach and used his thumb to rub a circle "What are we going to do?" He whispered. "No. I decided I would leave. Just leave, and start something new without Jihoon. It is for the best if I leave."

Hoshi rummages through the closet finally locating his suitcases. He tosses the pregnancy test into the suitcase first. Folded, next goes in is his clothes "I will not be able to fit all my clothes in here. Would it be cruel to leave behind my clothes? It's a constant reminder to Jihoon that I left." Hoshi debated. He left the remaining clothes on their hangers in the closet.

With his suitcases by the front door, Hoshi decided to take a walk through one last time. He stopped in the kitchen. On the counter was their collection of love notes to one another. They really need to toss them out, but neither of them wanted to part from the sweet notes. Hoshi, decided to be his last kind act to Jihoon.

He finds a piece of paper from their bedroom:
'Jihoon.
I'm sorry..I am having a baby, with no responsibilities expected from you as a dad or as a parent. I will not approach you for anything about the baby, consider this a 'you are off the hook'. Live happily.

Kwon Soonyoung

With his suitcases, Hoshi left behind that part of his life, not sure what to expect next.

Hoshi did make a life for himself and his daughter, whom he chose to name her Bom. She was due on the first day of Spring, to him was most appropriate. He worked as a grocer in his local grocery store, which most ladies cooed over him, he did like the attention. He had made friends in his mommy group, funnily enough of him being the only male, not that it mattered. Hoshi thought of Jihoon daily. 

Hoshi sat alone in the maternity wing waiting room. He was cladded in his pajamas with wooly socks, and the same suitcase packed as his hospital bag next to his feet.

He looked around the room. Other couples, also expecting were there with their significant others. All of them smiling, expressing their happiness to become parents. That is what Hoshi did miss. He wanted to experience that with his significant other too. Hoshi got many stares during his pregnancy. Some were pity, as others were by other pregnant ladies, it felt like it was their 'bond' of both being pregnant at the same time.
Hoshi petted his bump as Bom kicked him "It's okay." He whispers.

"Kwon Soonyoung."

"That's me." He waves.
Hoshi walked to the nurse "You are calm for someone who is in labour." She commented. "These contractions are starting to hurt more now. Why overreact when I am not the only one to give birth in the hospital tonight?" Hoshi adds.
"True indeed. Okay, here is your room. Please put on the gown and the doctor will be with you shortly."
"Thank you."

Hoshi changed into the hospital gown and waited.

His contractions worsened; he tried with his hands against the wall as he crouched down. He tried laying back in the bed. He tried leaning over the bed. He tried walking around. Only to find himself back against the wall. He panted as he tried remembering to breath.

"Kwon Soonyoung,what position is this?"
"The most comfortable for me."
"Do you want to try the bed again?"
"No." He declined.
"Okay. Well, your water has broken. It's time to push."
"Awesome. Get Bom out of me!" Hoshi cried.
A nurse rubs his back "The bed might be more comfortable for you Soonyoung." She reasoned. "This is better for me now, thank you." He replied. "Okay. At anytime you want the bed, please tell us. This is about you."

Hoshi pushed "Hee hoo. Hoo haa."
"Good. Good. Do that again Soonyoung." She encouraged.
He pushed again "Hoo." He breathed.
"Very nice. Do that once again, you are making progress."

"Kwon Soonyoung! Kwon Soonyoung!"

Hoshi perked "Woozi? Wo-ooh. Lee Jihoon! Woozi! Lee Jihoon!" He answered. The door opened "I found you."
"You cannot be in here-"
"He is the baby's father." Hoshi interrupted "I need him..please let him stay in here with me."
The nurse allows Jihoon to enter "Hi." Hoshi greets. "I found you. After all this time of worrying, I am here with my family. Why are you against the wall Hoshi?"
"It was the most comfortable position. Can I get in the bed? Please, the wall is only making this worse."

Jihoon watched as Hoshi was maneuvered to the hospital bed "Wow, Look at you." Jihoon cooed. He puts his hand on Hoshi's bump "And the gender?" "A girl. We have a girl named Bom."
"Bom. Kwon Bom. It's because today is the first day of Spring?"
Hoshi nodded and laughed.

"Okay Soonyoung, slide your feet into these stirrups. You are in the final stage of delivery. Keep pushing, and in a few pushes your daughter should be born. Let's go."
Jihoon takes Hoshi's hand "Go go. Push push."
Hoshi pushed, and pushed then again.
"Good job. Good job, another push."
Jihoon kisses Hoshi's forehead "Another push."
Hoshi moaned then yelped in pain.

Hoshi watches as Jihoon hold Bom "What do we think of the outside world? There is so much I want to show you..and what I want to be apart of in your life. I have lyrics written for you..I will sing it for you when we bring you home Bom. Would you like that? Awe, big yawn. Ooh, yes, it's been a eventful day for you hasn't it? I know such excitement."

Hoshi smiled at the two of them, but especially Jihoon.
"I can feel you staring Hoshi." Jihoon comments.
"I was just thinking."
"Yeah? Of what we're you thinking about?"
"You and I and the chances of us staying together because of her."  "Did you really leave because you were worried of my reaction being mad Hoshi?" Jihoon questioned. "I did. I wanted to come home to you..but how do I do that? Come slinking back."
"I dreamt that moment of you coming home to me. The both of you coming home to me. I would not, no, I am still not angry. Never was I angry Hoshi."
"You weren't?"
"Never. I did want you back in my life again. And here we are, you are back in my life with an additional someone for me to love."
"Someone else she will have to love her. Let me see her."
Jihoon passes Bom to Hoshi who immediately cooed over her "Hello Bom. You have two parents who love you so. You have two parents who are dedicated to one another, and now you too. Two parents who love one another. Lucky you."

So hey! :)
Thanks for coming to this update.
Vote. Comment. Do both. 💕