Kunyang(NCT)

lovelyduck0
Happy reading! Sorry this is late.
🖤Kunyang🖤

"No." YangYang panted "I do not know you."
"I understand. We had briefly met, I can assure you that I am capable of delivering your baby."
"I do not want you. Where is Doctor Yoo?"
"He is on the next rotation."
"Then I will wait."

"I am sorry for YangYang." Kun apologizes "He does not do well with change. I hope that you understand Doctor Yun."
"I do, except this time, I am afraid he will have no choice but to work with me. For the safety of your baby. Please tell him to rest."
"I will, thank you."

Kun returned to the room "I am not having deliver our baby Kun." YangYang crosses his arms "I need my doctor."
"Doctor Yun is a personal friend of Doctor Yoo. They are-"
"But he is not him! Either it is Doctor Yoo, or I will hold off giving birth until he is available."
Kun sits next to him "I hope you are not stubborn like your dad."
"I am not stubborn." Pouted YangYang. "Of course not. Ooh, was that a contraction?"
YangYang denied.
"Our son is coming, whether you have the preferred doctor or not." Kun responded. "You need to do best for our baby, and put away your own feelings against him."
"That is easy for you to say! You are not the one who is familiar with Doctor Yoo."
"No of course I am! Considering I have not been to one of your appointments. Yes, I am about to let a strange man whom I do not know, deliver our child." Kun spat.

YangYang silently ate his ice chips.

"Kun.." Groaned YangYang. "Kun." His hand forms a grip on the bed railing "This is starting to become more painful."
Kun unclenches YangYang's grip on the railing "I am sorry that you are feeling pain. I am right here with you."
YangYang releases a breath "I know that you are. Maybe...maybe you could find Doctor Yun for me? I need help."
"Will you be okay alone, or we can wait until he comes back." Kun offered.
"Don't leave me." YangYang whispers.
"I am not going to leave you. I am here." Kun comforts.

"Hello, YangYang."
"Doctor Yun." He replied "I needed to see you..I want this baby out."
"Doctor Yoo is still-"
"You are my doctor who I will trust."
"I am glad you trust me. May I examine your progress?"

"You are at a seven, it seems. So please continue to be calm, and try to sleep."

"Thank you." YangYang commented.

Kun yawned, which transferred to YangYang "You need to sleep." Kun said.
"As do you Kun."
"Do not worry about me. I am here to worry about you. I will be fine. I will give an update to the members."

"Are you awake YangYang?" Kun whispers. Peeking inside, he sees a sleeping YangYang "You continue to get rest."

Laying down on the cot next to him, Kun too finds sleep.

"Kun! My water broke. No, oh my god." YangYang announces. "Oh shit." Kun responded.

"My baby broke water!"

YangYang giggles as Kun tries to form the correct sentence.

Doctor Yun returned with Kun "I hear your water broke."
YangYang nodded.
"Let me check you."

"Let's get you transferred to the birthing unit."

"Its happening..its time." YangYang whispers. Kun holds his hand, giving it a kiss "I do not know how to respond to this, except that I love you."

"Okay YangYang, are you ready to meet your baby?"
YangYang puts his hands up in the air "Let's meet baby!"

Kun walked around the room with their newborn "And that sky is where you can send up all of your hopes and dreams. The sky will collect them, and give you more than you could imagine."
"Kun, do you really believe about the sky holding your hopes and dreams?"
"I do." He answered "It brought him to me..us..and it brought you to me YangYang."
"Then we should definitely tell him that is where our hopes stay until they are ready to be granted."
"Agreed. May I see my son, you are taking up my time with him."

Kun passed over their baby "Should we be concerned he has no name?"
"His name will reveal itself to us, Kun. We cannot rush to find our answer to his name."

Happy reading!