Woosang(Ateez •AU•)*Work Followed Him Home•

-vernonminsuga
🤍Woosang🤍

Wooyoung has learned from the beginning to not express emotions; emotions will cloud how you think, and feel

Wooyoung has learned from the beginning to not express emotions; emotions will cloud how you think, and feel. And sometimes your instinct will suffer because you had feelings. Typically he would suppress his feelings, and thoughts, focused on what is the required steps to make sure this will be safe in the end.

His husband, Yeosang, is different. He understood his husband, being an officer meant his feelings had to be pushed away, and sometimes not talked about. Although Yeosang did have the ability to get his husband to talk.

Encouraging Wooyoung to talk showed Yeosang the troubles he carried; his most recent trouble was the death of his best friend, and co officer. A criminal who has been close to getting caught numerous times had outsmarted them both.

Hajoon died that night in the hospital with his wife by his side. Wooyoung only blamed himself. That was four months ago. And it is difficult to function from the thought of you being the reason your best friend died.

Yeosang believed the news of their pregnancy turning into twins has helped Wooyoung these past few months. Wooyoung has people who are entering the world who he promises to always protect, Yeosang knows how guilty he feels about Hajoon.

Yeosang picked up another cracker, and placed in on his tongue, the savoring taste of the butter cracker making him crave more "You sure do like these babies." He cooed.
Yeosang shifted as one of his boys kicked "Are you getting anxious for Appa to come home? Hopefully we will have cake tonight. Does that sound nice? I thought so too." Yeosang cradles the bottom of his bump as they continue to watch tv.

Yeosang woke to knocks on the door "Who could that be? Give me one moment please!" Yeosang asks. As he waddled towards the door the knocks became more frantic, as if the person outside of the door demanded it be opened. For a moment, he considered not opening the door. "I need help. Please hurry, please." The voice cried. Yeosang stood in front of the door and opened it.
"Hello there Yeosang."
"Doyoo. No, what are you doing here? I will scream."
"You will not do shit, except for what I tell you what to do! Do you understand what I am saying Yeosang?"
"I will not negotiate with you." Yeosang tried.
"I don't give a fuck what you think you will of will not do." Doyoo retorted. "I have a place for you, and your babies. Come with me peacefully, and maybe I will let you live long enough to see your babies. Do not be stupid." He warned.
Yeosang uses his bump to knock Doyoo into the door "Help me! Help me! I am in danger! Help! Help!" He cried as he tried to run away. Doyoo chases after Yeosang, catching him into a corner in the kitchen "What is your next plan of escape? There is no way of escaping me."
Yeosang charged at him, right at the time Doyoo put out his foot for the pregnant man to trip. He bends next to Yeosang unconscious body "Please do not hurt me Doyoo." He mimicked "All of this trouble was because of your husband. Now both of you will pay. And maybe he will have two deaths he can mourn. Let's go Yeosang." As Yeosang resisted, Doyoo sighed "I see you like being difficult. I have solutions for the like of you Yeosang." Yeosang muffled screamed as something was pressed against his nose, preventing him from breathing. The last he saw was Doyoo standing there, smirking.