Soobin*TXT*•Birth Time•

Lil_Paige
Hope you enjoy this!
🤍Soobin🤍

Soobin expected his sleeping pattern to not be disturbed, he could still get six hours of sleep nightly

His expectations were proven to be expectations once his pregnancy progressed to six months.

His bump ballooned overnight, to him. The hair band jean trick was no longer keeping his jeans buttoned, which only caused his shirts to not meet the band of his jeans. And now, his unborn child could kick.

His members tried to keep him forgetting the negatives of being pregnant; bless them, Soobin thinks. 

In month seven, Soobin now was faced with midnight cravings, consisting of shaved ice. His members would comment to one another, minus to Soobin about the late night ice eating, or so he would hear them talk about. Little could be done by him, he was pregnant after all. Not that he would ever use his pregnancy as an excuse..not him.

37 weeks, where he is now, includes wearing slippers because his shoes pinch his toes. And draw string sweats, to accommodate his bump now. His phone is held by his pop socket, something new he had discovered and saved the numbness in his hands. He reaches his hand into the bowl of shaven ice chips, which were conveniently placed by his side. Bored with his phone, Soobin finds the remote for their Netflix. He chooses a random kdrama, one that Taehyun was already watching. 

As he stretches "Ouch. That did not feel nice." Soobin scowled "What are you doing in there? Are you bored of this?" Soobin yawns. Exiting from the app, he makes his way into the kitchen "Do we have leftovers?" He asked. "We do, yes." Beomgyu nodded "Do you want me warm you a plate?" He offered. "That would be very nice if you did." Soobin accepted. "Okay. Sit down Hyung. What do you want? We have spaghetti..cheesecake.."
"Why continue when you mentioned cheesecake?" Soobin said. "Of course. Let me get you a slice." The younger moves around the kitchen "So, 38 weeks Hyung. How are you feeling?" He asked, as he puts the plate in front of Soobin "I am unsure. Everyone is asking me the same question. And then gets upset when I answer the same." Soobin takes a bite of his cheesecake "I do not know what answers people are expecting from someone who is 38 weeks pregnant, Beomgyu." "Must get annoying." Beomgyu commented, sitting next to the elder. Soobin hummed.

"It is midnight. You should go to sleep." Beomgyu mentioned. "Yeah." Soobin agreed "I do need sleep." "Will you need help upstairs?" Soobin laughed "I Can still do things, but thank you. Will you be going to sleep too?" "I am too tired to even argue." Beomgyu yawned. "Night Hyung. One of us will be awake in the morning to make you breakfast. Have a nice rest." "As you should too. Goodnight."

Soobin laid in his bed, surrounded by pillows "So, this is comfortable..and lonely." He whispered. Rolling over Soobin closed his eyes;

"This pain better be because I am hungry." Soobin hissed. Sitting up, he reaches for his phone and unlocks it.

'How to tell if the baby is coming'

Soobin dropped his phone "Oh oooh. I do not think these are practice contractions." He breathed.

"Hyung? What time is it?"
"Too early..I think I am having contractions." Soobin confesses. "You what!" Kai sits up in bed "Are these those..brick..what are they called?" "These, I do not think are fake contractions." Soobin explained. "We need to get you to the hospital." Kai remembered. "That would be appropriated." Soobin agreed.

"And now what happens?"
"We wait for the baby to be born."
Soobin looks at his members "How long does a baby take to be born?" This time Soobin shrugs at the question "This is my first baby, so I do not know. But it cannot be that long, right?"

Soobin looked at the clock on the wall that read six in the morning..five hours have passed, and only three centimeters to show for his pain.

His members were feeding him ice chips "It has been nine hours." Someone commented "When will the baby come?"
Soobin groaned, and reaches for the nurse alert button on his bed.

"Hello Soobin." The nurse walked into his room "You needed me?" "I am feeling the need to start pushing. I wanted to know of your opinion." Soobin explained. "Let me do an examination for you if you are worried."

Soobin closed his eyes and breathed shallowly.

"Oh wow. Okay. It seems you have dilated ten centimeters."
"Baby is coming?"
"You all are going to be uncles."

"Taehyun give me your hand. Hand!" Soobin inquires, reaching out. Taehyun offers his hand "Keep breathing. Just continue to breath." He encouraged. Soobin exhaled his breath.
"Push and push Soobin. Your baby wants to be born. And meet their parent."
Soobin pushed, feeling his legs begin to numb "Very good. Very good, give us more pushes like that." Soobin grunted. "Good good! Keep on pushing!"
"Let's meet is your baby! Give us some pushes. Get this baby out of you!"
Soobin panted. He lolled his head to the right "My everything hurts." He whined. "I have no more energy left." "Yes you do. You do have energy left. Use your impending fatherhood as your strength. You can do anything Soobin when it comes to your child. Finish what you have been doing for nine months. You can, and you will give birth."
Soobin smiled as his members hyped him to give birth "Okay Soobin. We need a few more pushes. These are critical now." "Get this baby out of me."

Soobin gripped the hospital bed railing and pushed "Oh god..oh god!" He panted.
"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1..breath. And again Soobin 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. Rest. Rest."

Yeonjun wiped Soobin's eyes "You are doing so well. We all want to meet our niece or nephew. Do not get discouraged now. We are minutes away now."

Soobin then felt something release; and his child then cried.

"It is a girl!" Someone cried.

Soobin laughed out "Girl? This is my daughter. I am a dad to a little girl."
"Say hi to daddy." His daughter was placed on his chest "Hi, Chae-Won."
"You have won her." Someone said the pun.
"Oh that was a terrible pun." Soobin laughed.

Okay, guys..serious time.

Yes, I do understand I asked for requests 5 days ago,and yes, I do also understand that you want your request filled.
However, I do not work on your schedule, I work on my schedule.  No requests will be forgotten, I have all of them written down, and waiting to be written. Please be patient with me; everyone's request will be written. Sometimes sitting down and writing for an hour and a half or two hours is mind draining for me. That is why it takes more than a few days to complete your request.

Request will be coming soon, I cannot give you a complete time, but it is coming.

Thank you.

SheIsTheWriter🤍🤍