KrisHo(exo)*Ice Cream*

🤍KrisHo🤍

"Oh my god

"Oh my god. We are having a baby Kris."
"Huh? What?" Kris mumbled. Suho switches on the nightstand light, flinching from the sudden light "Well now I am awake." Kris commented. "Kris we are having a baby. In months." Suho said. "Are you only now realizing this?" Kris wondered "I thought you understood our impending baby was coming once I began to show." Kris rubs his bump. "Are we ready to become parents?" Suho worried "I..this is happening to fast." Kris sits up against their headboard "No no, whoa. What do you mean this is happening too fast?" He questioned "When I told you I wanted a baby I said if this was happening too fast we could hold off on babies." Kris reminded. "Yes. I remember the conversation we had about babies Kris. I was not expecting your belly to be filled with one after our first time." "Well surprise it is. Our baby is growing everyday. The kicks we feel are proof of this." He continues. "Where is this coming from? You are making me worried." Suho rubs his temples "We were unable to complete our bucket lists before having a baby."
"We Can still complete our bucket list. Even with a baby." "Can we though? Kris. Our lives are about to change. And I do not know if I am ready for that." Suho confessed. "This is unbelievable. You are unbelievable." Kris stated "You are so wrong right now. It should be me who is feeling unsure of this pregnancy. You know, the one who got knocked up." Kris pointed at his bump.
"I know. It's just I am feeling-"
"Enough! This is not easy for me. You have not had to take the bare of this! You are not the one who is feeling like they are being punished for having sex!" Kris spat "I am in constant fear that SM will no longer be interested in me as an artist, or our members will decide to shun me. Or worse, SM convinced them that I should no longer be welcomed in our group. But no, please continue on with your problems. Act like mine are smaller or less important than yours. It's fine. And yeah, I'm fine." Kris ranted.
Suho put his hands in his lap and looked down, unsure what to say next.
"I think it better if I slept on the couch tonight." Kris recommended. "That is not good for you." Suho protested. Kris tucks his pillow underneath his arm "We will talk more in the morning. Goodnight. And sleep well. Love you."

Kris held his head up with his hand as he rubbed his bump with his other hand "I wonder if Kyungsoo would make us that. Ooh with cheese." He licks his lips.
"Hyung? Kris?"
He notices two members approach him "Hi, Tao. And hello Chanyeol. Where were you? It is past midnight."
"We could ask you the same question Hyung". Chanyeol argued "Is the baby kicking? That's why you are awake?"
"No. No kicks. Suho and I had a..disagreement." Chanyeol sits down next to Kris "Oh no. Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah. I'm fine." Kris exhaled. "You do not seem fine. What is troubling you?" Tao spoke in Chinese. Kris shrugged "I think Suho is unhappy about our baby. Recently, I feel more like a burden than welcomed by him. I do hope this is all my imagination. It's just too real for my feelings to be not real. Does that make sense?"
"Yes, it does." Chanyeol nodded. "Maybe I should try to get some sleep. That might help."
"You could do that..or.."
"Or what?"
"We Can go to the 24 hour ice cream store and get you an ice cream."
"We could ask Baekhyun to join. Would that be okay?"
"If he wants to come, then sure. That is okay."

"Two scoops of chocolate." Kris ordered. He watched with intent eyes as the employee scooped his ice cream "I promise they give you your ice cream Hyung. No need to look like they cannot be trusted." Chanyeol teases. Kris hides his smirk, and accepts his ice cream cone.
"How about we sit here Hyung. Give you some time to relax until we go back home." Kris sits in a chair, and sighs. Even standing for more than ten minutes has his body feeling heavy. "Are you hurting Hyung?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah, one of the many side effects." Kris responded. Baekhyun frees his hand from his ice cream "Can I touch..your..-" Kris nodded. He felt a hand graze against his bump, next to his belly button "Have you always had an outtie bellybutton?" "Nope. Another side effects of all this." Kris answered as he licked his ice cream. Chanyeol sits down next to them also with his ice cream "How did you expect everyone to react when you told us? About the little one." Kris blinked; his worries is what made him start a fight with Suho earlier.
"Oh no. Why are you crying?" Kris feels Chanyeol dabbing at his eyes with paper towels. "I did not want to be the one that broke up exo." Kris whispered. "I did not want my members to be mad at me. Or think I am a bad person. I have been living in constant panic since announcing I am pregnant. I get nervous when anyone talks about SM. What if they no longer want me? What if nobody wants me after the baby has been born?"
"Whoa. That is heavy to be feeling that while pregnant." Chanyeol exhaled "Have you talked to Hyung?"
Kris scoffs "That is what our disagreement tonight was about. He doesn't understand." Baekhyun takes Kris hand "You will not be alone Hyung. This is a scary time in your life. You are transitioning into becoming a new parent. All while feeling pressured to believe everything will be changing for you." "You don't think everything will change?" Kris sniffled. Chanyeol looks to Baekhyun.
"You cannot lié properly to me." Kris shakes his head "So all of my concerns are not me being paranoid." Kris respondes. "Well it has been fun. I'm going home." Kris lifts himself out of the chair, ignoring the members pleas to sit back down and that they can talk.

Kris waddled to the end of the street, where he entered a 24 hour grocery store. Unlocking his phone he calls Suho "Suho. I need you. I'm fine, yes, please hurry. I am at the 24 hour grocery store with the ice cream store at the end of the block."

Kris ignored his members concerned texts.

He will deal with them in the morning, for now, he wants his husband.

"Kris?"
"Suho." Kris sighed. He brings his husband into a hug "I am sorry for leaving. I was mad at you." "I know you were. I know. It is okay." Suho reassures. "The members texted me that you were leaving." Suho added. Kris wipes his eyes "I need to apologize to you Kris. I have been selfish during this pregnancy. These worries I talk about, they are smaller than the ones you must be feeling. All of the time. And I'm sorry. I do not want you to think or feel like your feelings are less validated. Because I should be worrying and fussing over you. I do love you."
Kris kisses Suho's cheek "Take us home? I want to fall asleep in your arms." "Anything you ask of me." Suho nodded.

Fin~

Hello, readers!
Comment. Vote.
SheIsTheWriter