Kim Junmyeon -exo-

Suho
👇🏻

"Chanyeol?" Suho knocks on the bedroom door "Hello Chanyeol? You there?" Suho knocks once more

"Chanyeol?" Suho knocks on the bedroom door "Hello Chanyeol? You there?" Suho knocks once more. "Guess he is out." Suho turns to walk away "Oh Hyung. Hi, I went out for a walk. Were you looking for me?" Chanyeol greeted.
"Hi. Yes, actually I was."
"Are you okay? Should I get someone." Chanyeol began turning away "No need. She is okay, as I am too. I do have a favor to ask though."
"Sure! Let me change then we can talk."

Chanyeol glances over at his right to see Suho looking outside his window "Where are we going Hyung? You said it was a surprise."
"It is a surprise." Suho reiterated.

Chanyeol had a feeling that this surprise was a day at IKEA. Suho could not stop talking about their baby furniture.

Or their pretzels.

"Are we going to ikea?" Chanyeol questioned.
"You are correct!" Suho clapped his hands.
Chanyeol blew out his breath "Of course that is what we are going." Looking once again to his right he sees Suho smiling down at his bump with his hands wrapped around it "Is she kicking?" He questions.
"She is." Suho confirmed.
Chanyeol smiled. He reached out his hand towards Suho's bump, patting the side of it once contact was made.

"Need help?" Chanyeol stood in the car door with outstretched hands "I do, thanks Chanyeol." Chanyeol helps Suho out of the car, closing the door once he was far away enough.
"I do have a list." Suho's hand disappears into his pocket. Moments later it emerged with a white piece of paper "I thought the nursery was completed?"
"She will need a crib. She will be okay to sleep in the bassinet for a few weeks, however, she will eventually need a crib. Here. Look at the list Chanyeol."
Chanyeol read the few items. Maybe the entire day would not be wasted here.
"I saw this pretty mahogany colored crib that would be perfect. Maybe with red colored sheets. I have that brown blanket for her. What do you think?" Suho looks at Chanyeol "It will look exactly how you are picturing it." Chanyeol replied.

Chanyeol follows Suho as he approaches the food area. He stays silent.
"Do you want anything?" Suho offered while pointing at the menu board.
"I ate a granola bar while changing. I am okay, thank you." Chanyeol declined.
"If you are sure." Suho offered.
"Really. I am okay, thank you." Laughs Chanyeol. "Besides, the way you are staring at the menu board is making me concerned for the employees."
"Would I be a hassle if I wanted to order one of everything?" Suho whispered.
"I think that they would hate you. And ban you." Chanyeol teased.
Suho laughed out "Or the shorter answer would be 'yes'."

Chanyeol found a booth in the far corner. He waited as Suho was ordering.

"Why did you decide in this far corner? I could not find you Chanyeol." Suho wondered.
"For privacy. For you." Chanyeol explained. "We understand that you still do not feel as comfortable about going in public."
"That is true, thank you for remembering that." Suho patted Chanyeols hand.
"As for me being here besides enjoying your company. I could not just allow you to go by your lonesome. I will do the heavy lifting."
Suho lifts an eyebrow "Non baby heavy lifting." Chanyeol corrected.

Chanyeol watched as Suho took a bite from his pretzel.
"Is it better than you imagined?"
"Much better." Suho exclaimed "Do you think I could hire the cook to come prepare me pretzels whenever I have a craving for them?"
Chanyeol laughed "I think you might need to run that idea by SM first."
"I will." Suho rips off another pretzel piece.
"I need to go to the toilet. Once I return we will start shopping."
"Take your time Chanyeol. We are enjoying these foods." Suho waves him away.

Once away from Suho, Chanyeol walks to the front desk "How can I help you?"
He smiles at the employee "Hi. I placed an order earlier today. Park Chanyeol." 
The employee, whose name was Bom, Chanyeol read typed on the monitor in front of her "Park Chanyeol, that is what you said?"
"Correct."
"Well. It looks like, oh! There you are. Sorry. Your name was misspelled. Looks as this is a baby list? A baby registry." She looks at Chanyeol "Not for me." He pats his stomach "It's for my friend." He added.
Bom nodded "Understood."
"How much do I owe you?"
"It was already paid for."
"By who? Can you tell me?"
Bom types once more on the keyboard "Kim Minseok."
"Hyung." Chanyeol whispers.
"We collected all of the selection prior to opening so it would be less of a hassle. The entire order is ready in the back. If you follow me, please."

He follows Bom into the back storage.
In front was his order "Thank you."
"We have a cart also for it to be easier for you." Bom explains.
"Even better. That is much easier of help."
He watches as Bom loads the cart; they were not heavy items, simply...large.

To his surprise, the trunk closed.
"He will be so surprised." Chanyeol giggled.
Feeling his phone buzz, Chanyeol checked it "Hello Hyung?"

"What is he doing? It's been half an hour. Maybe he got lost." Suho pressed Chanyeols contact information. Balancing the phone between his ear and shoulder he waited for an answer
"Hello Hyung?"

"What happened to you Chanyeol? I have eaten almost all of my food, waiting here for you."
"I am coming back right now. Oh. See, there you are." Chanyeol ended the call.

He walked to Suho "Did you get the recipe for the pretzels?" He teases.
"No." Suho frowned "It is their secret. I tried reasoning with them."
"So you used saying you are pregnant and having cravings. Is that more accurate?" Teased Chanyeol.
"It works. Except for this time. The time I actually want something good." Suho shook his head "Well enough of me eating. Let's shop!"
"No need for that."
"What? I still have my list of baby necessities." Suho reminded.
"And here is this." Chanyeol handed Suho the receipt. Suho reads it, then again "You all planned this? For me." Suho questioned.
Chanyeol nodded "We did. You do not deserve to work harder than you already are Suho. We have been saying this for the entirety of the past six months! We had group meetings on how to help create less stress once you hit this stage. Are you mad?"
"No." Suho snuffled "I am..relieved." He admitted.
"Obviously I am carrying around the baby but seeing the items that are needed, it started to send me into a place where I felt alone. I wanted to ask for help, how could I though? Everyone was already doing too much by helping me. Would you tease me for my struggles? Or say that I am overthinking?" Suho lowered his voice "What if nobody believed me? Thinking it was attention that I wanted."

Chanyeol pulls Suho into a hug. He does not say anything.  His hug was tight.
"How can I not realize that after all these years everyone cares for me? As I care for all the members." Suho whispers.
"You have never shown us you being vulnerable." Chanyeol replied "It is a sign of you being our leader. It hurts to know that you were worried nobody would take your worries seriously. Do you think that way still?"
"No. Sometimes my brain gets cluttered with the events in my life, and when it becomes too much it starts telling me that I cannot handle any new stress. It also does not tell me how to relieve the new stress it's creating."
Chanyeol hugs Suho harder again, giving a squeeze "Your brain is wrong, Suho. Your brain is meant to help, not for it to be used against you."
"It goes dark. Sometimes. It feels as though it controls me. I am scared sometimes when I am alone at night."
"No more of that." Chanyeol opens his phone "I am messaging Minseok."
"What for?" Suho wondered.
"He will set up the appointments that you need Suho. However dark you get, please understand that Minseok will be your light. He is guiding you back into the light."
Suho looks at Chanyeol "All of you help me find the light."

Hi readers!
Another update, what is alls opinions?
Did you like this?
That's great, thank you!
While we are here- go ahead and give it a vote, even a comment. Or both.

(Requests are currently open)

That is all from me for rn

-SheIsTheWriter💕🩷