Markson*Got7*

Will it be one of each, or two boys, or twin girls for Markson?

Karlingies15

"Hi, there sunshine." Jackson greets. He moves his lips to the right side of Mark's bump "Hello, my angel. How are you two doing today?" Jackson squealed as the two babes kicked, causing Mark to grunt and whine "They get too excited when you talk to them."
Jackson, still level with the bump, looks up at Mark "Deal with it Mark." Jackson teased. "I will leave." Mark threatened. "Sure you will, after I help you off the couch." Jackson retaliated.
"I can make you suffer." Mark commented "I will reschedule my ultrasound to another day. A day I know you will not be available Jackson."
"You would not Mark." Jackson gasped .
"Oh yeah I would. Try me." Mark raised his eyebrows at Jackson.
"White flag." Jackson admitted defeat. "This ultrasound is the important one! We find out the genders."
"Correction. Jinyoung finds out the genders. As none of the other members could keep the genders a secret." Mark corrected.
Jackson nodded "True. Will you be okay with the results? Whatever they may be?"
"Of course I will be. My babies need to be just healthy."
"They will be our healthy twin girls."
"Nope, twin boys." Mark argues.

"Arguing over the genders again, I see. How productive."

"Jaebum. Hi,we were not expecting you."
"Surprise." He announces "I was sent by Jinyoung."
"Oh?"
"It is about the babies."
Mark rubbed at his bump "What of them?"
"For the gender reveal, how do you two feel about something grand..or more..demure?"
Mark looked to Jackon who nodded "Demure. It will only be us. Well Mark and I finding out the genders as we know the members will know."
"Jinyoung has stayed strong on not telling us." Jaebum explained. "We will find out at the same time. Anyway, I will give him information. Thank you!"
"You got it. Also, let Jinyoung know to meet us tomorrow morning."
"Will do. Bye."

"Turn off the alarm! It is evil." Mark complained. "I have allowed you to snooze four times..wake up! Please wake up! Today is an important day."
Mark fixed his glasses on his nose "It is still too early."
"How is it-its 9 in the morning." Jackson said.
"Be quiet. You are not six months pregnant."
Jackson gets into bed with Mark "No, I am not. You are." His hands roam across Mark's bump "Thank you for this."
Mark giggled at Jackson "You are so welcome. Come on, we have a busy day! But first, kisses!"
Jackson kisses Mark "Good morning husband."
"Good morning handsome boy."