Moonbae♡♡The Boyz

Valentines Day.

Ten_like_JohnsBanana
Sorry this is late!

Ten_like_JohnsBananaSorry this is late!

"Happy Valentines day!"

Jacob opens his eyes to see Kevin straddling his waist. "Morning baby." Jacob replied "Is it the 14th?" Jacob reaches for his glasses, securing them over his nose. "It is! Did you get me a present?" Kevin asks. "I did." Kevin smiles "Except you will not find out what it is until tonight."
Kevin whined "Who knows what could happen before tonight! She could join us."
"That is unlikely Kevin, you are 30 weeks. She still has time." Jacob reaches his hand out to meet with Kevin's bump "Morning Millie."
"That is not her name!" Kevin replied "Yeah? And what were your recommendation again?"
"Ellie. Why are you making that face?"
"Ellie is overused! The only way you could convince me to agree with Ellie is an alternative like Elle."
"Elle. Elle." Kevin said. He situates his hands on top of Jacob's "Her name is Elle." He decided.
"Good morning Elle."
"Now that the hurdle is over, can we eat? I made you something special." Kevin smiled.
"Let's go Kevin. Do you need help?"

"What is burning? Kevin!"
"Oh no!"

Jacob pulled out the toast from the oven "Extra toasty." He commented.

"I forgot they were in there, I'm sorry." Kevin pouted out his bottom lip "It is okay baby." Right then the smoke alarm rang out, alerting a potential fire.

Jacob waves the hand towel in front of the alarm "Open a window." He said. Kevin opened the window.

The alarm quieted "Already a day." Jacob laughed. He turns to Kevin "Hey it is okay. No need to cry." Jacob comforted.
"Today is ruined. Already!" Kevin cried.
"It is not ruined." Jacob cooed. "Jacob! I cannot do-" Kevin covered his mouth "Okay. Nope, you need to sit down Kevin." Jacob leads him to a chair "I have some water for you."
Kevin accepted the water "This is not how I wanted to plan our Valentines day. It is meant to be romantic. Nothing has been romantic about this morning!" Kevin hides his face once more.
"I agree that today has been..different, but we are now different people Kevin. We now have her."
Jacob sits next to Kevin "I have something for you. Close your eyes Kevin."

Kevin closed his eyes.

"Okay you can open your eyes." Jacob announced.

"What is this?" Kevin opened the book "This is us." He commented.

Opening to the next page, a photo of baby Jacob was glued to the paper 'I hope you get your other daddys look baby girl.' Was written next to the photo.

"A scrapbook? Jacob." Kevin cooed. He opens to the next page, where this time it was Kevin 'See what I mean? Much more handsome'

"You are handsome too Jacob." Kevin praised. Jacob kisses Kevin's cheek "I wanted our dau-Elle to know who her parents were before we were her parents."
Kevin flips to the next page "Its her. Oh Jacob. She is so..I love this."
"I hoped that you would. This book is filled with everything dedicated to Elle. I wrote a note to her. There is a section that if you choose you can write a letter to her." Kevin thumbed through a few more pages "I am so happy with this. Thank you!"
"I have one more thing for you! Ta-da Kevin."
Kevin uncovered the lid to the box in front of him "Moccasins?" He laughs.
"To keep you warm! They could also be used for when you are in labour. It is for your comfort."
"Ultimate comfort." Kevin agreed "Thank you. I will wear them well Jacob."
Kevin pulls out his own present to Jacob "Here is yours."

Jacob opened his gift "You quilted our matching clothes into a quilt! It is perfect! Our matching clothes, Kevin!"
Jacob hugs the quilt against himself.

"Kevin! Are you ready? Are you dressed well? It is cold outside."
"Yes I am dressed. Come on! I want to take our walk."

Jacob clasps Kevin's hand into his "Let's go."

"Do you want a tea?"
Kevin declined "Hot chocolate please." Used as his hand warmer, Kevin trailed behind Jacob.

The pair walked downtown. Their conversations quiet and intimate.

It was until Kevin shuddered when Jacob deemed it was time to return home. "Can I get one more hot chocolate Jacob?" Kevin questioned.

Kevin went home with hot chocolate.

"Are you ready for the second part of your present?" Kevin whispered. Jacob laughs "Of course I am. Let's move to the bedroom." 

Jacob lays back against the wall as Kevin begins to remove his clothes. He flings his mittens at Jacob, who in return giggled.

Jacob watches as Kevin undresses himself.

"What is that pack you are wearing Kevin?" Jacob raised an eyebrow "Its for support. Elle is getting too big for comfort."
"So that is a thing that pregnancy happens." Jacob commented.

Kevin agreed.

"Are you ready?" Kevin asked.
"Yes I am." Jacob nodded. "But are you really?"
"Really am."
"Really really ready?"
"Really I am ready." Jacob agreed.
"Still ready?"
"Yep."
Kevin saunters to Jacob "Ready or not Jac- excuse me." Kevin yawned.

Kevin crawled into bed. Jacob sets his phone on the nightstand. Turning back around "Right as I was excited Kevin. How am I suppose to deal with this by myself?"
Jacob exhales. He covers Kevin with a quilt.

He excused himself to the restroom "Happy Valentines day Jacob."

Hi everyone!:)

Thank you for reading until the end.
While you are here, vote, comment,hell do both♡♡