Verkwan

kpopsvt80
🤍Verkwan🤍

"Open the door! Open the door!" Vernon chants

"Open the door! Open the door!" Vernon chants. Seungkwan opened the front door "What is that?" He questioned, backing away. "His carseat." Vernon explained, as he set down the box. Vernon puts his hands on his hips "That is heavy."
Seungkwan sits next to the box "If I am honest, I forgot we needed one of these. How much was this, if I might ask Hansol?"
"More than we both would expect." Vernon answered. "Our son is already surprising us by costs." 
Seungkwan smirks "All of that is true. Come on, let's go install the carseat."
"You mean I need to carry this back outside Seungkwan?" Vernon pouted.
"Yes, it does Vernon." Seungkwan agreed "Yeah, imagine having to carry something heavy around. I can't possibly imagine."
Vernon picked up the box and nodded towards the outside door "Let's go get our car baby proofed."

"Instructions?" Vernon asked. Seungkwan gasps "Wow, what is this? Vernon is asking for the instructions. You are a total dad now Vernon."
In return, Vernon playfully rolled his eyes "The instructions, please."
Seungkwan handed the paper instructions "Instructions come in english too." He added.
"That's a relief. I can alternate reading the instructions."
"Show off." Seungkwan teased.
Vernon blew Seungkwan a kiss and also a wink.

"The instructions say that the carseat will be correctly installed once you hear the clicking on the bottom boost. Have you heard the clicking?" Seungkwan questioned.
Vernon positioned the carseat "I heard the click, did you?" Vernon looked behind him.
"Sorry, what was that?"
Vernon blinked.
"I'm sorry." Seungkwan frowned.
"Its okay, might I ask why you were not paying attention?"
"Baby is kicking Hansol."
"He knows we are completely ready for his arrival now Seungkwan."
"Wow. We are, aren't we Vernon? We are so ready. Does this make us even more parents? We are prepared when he decides to come.
Vernon's hand move to the Crest of Seungkwans bump "You have three weeks left, Mr.nameless, do you have a preferred name? Us, your parents, have two names. Wow! That was a kick."
"I think that was him reminding us we are meant to be going to visit the boys, remember?"

"Hello, boys!"
"Why are you all here? Vernon, did you reschedule for them to visit us?"

"Look over here boys." Joshua inquired.

Attention was drawn to their car.

"His carseat. Does they mean you are ready for him to come?"
"Very ready."
"Does having the carseat installed change how you feel Vernon? Seungkwan?"

"This was the last step for us, we now can bring home our son." Seungkwan commented "Hopefully not for another two weeks. At least." Vernon added. Seungkwan nodded "But it feels..right. It is unexplainable unless you have experienced the same thing."

Hello, everyone!
So, its been a hot minute since my bitch ass has been on here, and I am v sorry for my absence🥺

This week I will continue to try to get them out soon as I can :)