TaeKook*Bangtan*•Reunion•

youseaverage
TaeKook💜💜
Thank you for requesting! Hope you enjoy this. :)

Taehyung looked back at Jeongguk Who was making fun of his husband for crying "It is not forever

Taehyung looked back at Jeongguk Who was making fun of his husband for crying "It is not forever." He reminded. "I know." Taehyung rubs his eyes "It is just different. Not many days have we been away from the Hyungs since we were in our teenage years Jeongguk." Tae explained. "Very true. But it will feel nice to sleep in tomorrow morning. Without Namjoon Hyung calling us into dance rehearsal." "I will miss that."
"Are you two being sentimental?" Yoongi walked in "We we're just saying this will be the longest we have all been away since debuting." Jeongguk explained. "We are not going to dissolve. I still expect updates from everyone. We are too close to not be in context." "I have had my fill of everyone for the remaining year, do not contact me." Jin teases. "This is not goodbye, this is temporary. We deserve this. Now, we preformed our last show as BTS, we can go home." Namjoon announced. They followed their leader out into the van.

"Appa Kookie!" Kookie steps away from the oven "Hello, there Hee-Jun, I thought you were taking a bath." "I was! But, my bubbles were all gone. And now I am sad." His son looked down. "That is not good. How about Appa puts more bubbles in your bath? Will that make your face smile again?" Hee-Jun looked up "Can you do that? With baby in your tummy Appa?" Jeongguk pats his bump "What if you are my guard, making sure I do not hurt myself or your brother?" "I can do that! Be careful, though, I am your caregiver Appa." Jeongguk smiled at caregiver, he was certain he agreed on guard, but caregiver will work too.

Jeongguk waddles into the bathroom where the tub was filled with water, but no bubbles "See, no bubbles." "I see that. Pass me the bubble bottle."

Jeongguk watches as Hee-Jun splashed in the bathtub, singing songs to his rubber ducks, and the occasional BTS song. It has been three years, closer to four years since they all last performed.
He found himself pregnant that week after their last performance. He discussed with Tae if they should tell their Hyungs, both decided against it. At the right time, they will be introduced. Hee-Jun knows of BTS, he tries to sing No More Dream, which when Jeongguk first heard him singing sent him crying into his room, remembering their debut. On the day, it will bring tears to the surface.

"Appa? I am done."
Jeongguk shakes his head from his thoughts "You are, good job baby. Come on, dry yourself off." He hands his son a towel.
"How did your bath go?" Taehyung asks, walking in. "It was a lot of fun! Appa Jeongguk added more bubbles to my bath." Hee-Jun exclaimed. "That is really exciting! Was there a lot?"
Hee-Jun nods as he rambled about the bubbles.

Tae sat on their bed, watching as Jeongguk changed into his pajamas "I got a text today." He commented. "Oh?" Jeongguk responded "From who?" "Namjoon Hyung." Jeongguk looked at him "No way, you did not. What did the text say?" "It asked if we wanted to meet up tomorrow morning." "Well? And what did you say?" "We are having brunch with everyone at ten tomorrow morning." Jeongguk laughed "Do they know about our children?"
"I did not not them anything. They will be surprised." Jeongguk pointed at his belly "Especially by this." "I think they will see us as the kids who they first met. Even Jimin, we are the Maknae line." "Yes and no. We are much older now. Let's get some sleep and we will discuss this in the morning."

Jeongguk scooted his back against Taehyungs abdomen, which prompted Tae to reach over and hold his bump softly "My family is safe."

"This is the place." Taehyung decided. "Are we both ready?" "Let's go!" Hee-Jun exclaimed pointing inside. "He is excited." Jeongguk smiled, Taehyung agreed "Let's go meet Hyungs."

Tae led the way, stopping when he sees everyone again "Kim Taehyung!" "Hello, again." The members formed a line behind Namjoon "Whoo, and who is this?"
"Our son. Jeon Hee-Jun." "Are you BTS? My uncles?" "They are, say hello Hee-Jun." jeongguk nodded, stepping from behind Tae.
"Domestic life has treated you well, we see Kookie." "Funny, now come over and hug me! I have missed everyone."

Jimin hugs Taehyung, the only one who know about their little family. And declared as GodParent over both their children. He poked Jeongguks bellybutton "Have a name for this one?"
"We were thinking Jimin." "Wah, do not tease your Hyung." Jimin shakes his head. "No." Tae laughed "No name yet."

Jeongguk sits with Jimin watching the interaction of the Hyungs and his son, they were chasing him, and he was screaming out in surprise.
"It took us four years to come back into our lives." Jeongguk nods "We were young four years ago." Jimin hummed "There is talk Of is having a comeback." The pregnant man looked back over at the scenario "I think.. we should decline their comeback offer. We all have our own lives happening right now. Maybe in a few more years. What does Namjoon think?" "He agreed. His wife is pregnant again, making his child count five. This new one will be their fourth baby boy."
"I do not think he will want to leave them. Not anytime soon." "Me either, I am content in life right now. And I can see that you are too."
"Yeah." Jeongguk agreed "Life is exactly how I planned. And wanted."

Vote..comment..make requests..or do all three.

See you beauties soon💜💜.

SheIsTheWriter🌸