JJ💕Got7💕

Jaebum        Jinyoung
👇🏻                 👆🏻

"Will I be able to fly still? I am 7 months along

"Will I be able to fly still? I am 7 months along." Jaebum worried. His husband, Jinyoung wakes up "What did you say? I am fully awake."
Jaebum hears Jinyoung snore again. Jaebum scooted closer to Jinyoung "Wake up. Jinyoung! Wake up!"
"I'm awake! What is wrong with baby girl?"
"Nothing is wrong with baby girl. I can't sleep."
Jinyoung kisses Jaebums cheek "What is keeping you awake?"
Jaebum snuggled into Jinyoungs chest. He is quiet, listening to the humming from Jinyoung.
"Maybe I should stay here in Korea when Got7 tours America. I will be seven months. Can I fly at seven months?"
"Do you expect us to behave while you are not there to watch us? We still need your guidance, especially as our leader Jaebum." Jinyoung answered "However I do understand why you would not want to fly. She could make everything uncomfortable for this tour Jaebum."
Jaebum exhales "It is too tiring to think about flying from Korea to the states. Should I call a group meeting?"
"In the morning, yes, you should call a meeting." Jinyoung squeezes Jaebums shoulders "In the morning though. You both need sleep. Do you want me to tuck you in?"
Jaebum denied Jinyoungs offer, instead rolling over to his left side.
"Suddenly tired?" Teases Jinyoung. Jaebum yawns in return to Jinyoung "Should we cuddle tonight?"
"As long as you do not breath of me." Jaebum warned "Your breath has smelt."
"It has? What! Why did you not tell me earlier?"
"I have only started to smell it these past three days. Remind me to buy new toothpaste. Maybe the fresh toothpaste will help."
Jinyoung rolled to his side of the bed.
"Oh why are we not cuddling? I am cold!"
"Too lazy to go brush my teeth. I would rather sleep cold than offend you. Goodnight."
Jaebum huffed "Are you being serious! Forget it. Goodnight Jinyoung."

"What is all this?" Jaebum wondered.
"Oh! Hi, you are awake. Good morning Jaebum." Jinyoung greeted. He kisses Jaebum "I did the grocery shopping already. And I bought these." Jinyoung pulled out three different brands of toothpastes "I will try these to help that my breath does not make you gag. If none of them work, then I will find one that does help."
"Oh thank you Jinyoung." Jaebum smiles at him "Did you also get my snacks?" He added. Jaebum laughed "I did. They are in the cupboard. Do you want them now or after I am done cooking breakfast? I called a meeting, on your behalf."
"The boys are coming?"
Jinyoung nodded.
"Then my snacks can wait. They are only for me."

"Hyung! Where are you? Are you eating again?"
Jaebum puts his down his snacks "I am!" He responded. "With Jinyoung."
"Hello everyone. Nice to see you again Hyung." Youngjae greets. "How are you feeling? How is the baby?" He added.
"Right now she is making me hate the smell of Jinyoungs breath. So do not get pregnant Youngjae." Jaebum explained.
"I did not know that was a symptom of pregnancy." Youngjae responded
"Last time Hyung made a meeting without Jaebum was announcing that he was expecting, wait, Hyung, are you also pregnant!" BamBam pokes Jinyoungs stomach. He slaps BamBam's hand away "No, stop that. This is about him."
"And her." Jaebum added, as he runs a hand over his bump.
"Well how about we get this meeting started." Jackson said "What do you need from us?"
"I have been thinking that it would be best if I did attend the shows in the States. I am seven months along-"
"We leave in three days." Yugeom interjected "Why now suddenly are you rethinking? You know JYPE will not allow this Hyung."
Jinyoung agreed with their youngest member "We do understand that. However. We are not saying that Jaebum will be leaving, we want to talk with the members before we decide. So?"
"If we decide to leave Jaebum here, then the 'leader' responsibilities fall to Mark, or Jinyoung."
"You will be coming with us, right Jinyoung? I know you will want to stay with Jaebum."
"He will be going."
"Jae-"
"No. Fans cannot have two members out during a concert. They would feel cheated. And I would not like to be the reason that they felt cheated. So, yes Jinyoung will be going."
Jinyoung looks to his members "Well I am accounted for going. Now what about our leader?"
"There is no problem for you to not be included with us on tour." They began. "Has your doctor declared you safe for travel?"
Jaebum nods.
"Then that is settled." Mark states "We are all flying to the States. We will protect you Jaebum."
"That is not a worry that I have." Jaebum responded. "Okay. All of Got7 will be touring together. Thank you, my members, for including me during this tour. I am aware that my leadership is not as..strong since finding out we are having a baby. You all have held it also together for me. And I am incredibly thankful. Thank you. It is time for me to start packing."