Seoksoo(Seventeen)

TAEJOON94
Happy reading!

"What if I don't go, but you tell me about the events of the party?" Joshua offered

"What if I don't go, but you tell me about the events of the party?" Joshua offered. "Joshua." Jun said "You are coming. And you will have fun. Even if it kills you." He decided. Joshua frowns "But I don't want to die. Even out of fun." He added. S. Coups shakes his head "You are going." "Okay,mom." Joshua pouted. S. Coups taps Joshua on his nose "Do not tempt me with bringing out my mom abilities. You might regret it Joshua."
"Fine. I am coming. Can I get dressed first?
"Why? Hoping to attract someone?"
"And like that I am not going again." Joshua commented. "Hyung, Joshua is saying he is not attending the party."
S. Coups popped his head into the bedroom "You will be attending as a partygoer Joshua."
"I will be attending. But I will not be attending as a happy partygoer." Joshua replied.

Joshua was the last to walk into the house party.

"Hey Seokmin."
Joshua steps away from his group of friends to look at the party host "And who is this?" Seokmin questioned.
"Joshua. I am called Joshua. And your name?" Joshua shook his head "Sorry for asking that, obviously your name is Seokmin." "That is okay. Call me DK, please." He added. Joshua laughed.
"What the hell was that laugh?" Hoshi teases.
Joshua shoves Hoshi away "Be quiet. I was being friendly with DK."
Woozi elbows Joshua "Already pet names. How advanced."

"Hey, I finally found you again." Seokmin greeted.
"Oh hey. I thought you had forgotten about me DK. Was thinking I would be going home without see you or more time."
DK shakes his head "Nah, that will not do. I know a place hidden away, do you think your friends would object to you leaving?"
"Of course they won't. Let's go." Joshua finishes his beer. DK takes Joshuas hand into his.

"Where are you taking me DK?"
"Right here. This room is my guest room." DK locks the door behind him. He stands next to the door.
"Well. What are you waiting for? Do not be shy now Seokmin." Joshua teases.

DK pins Joshua against the bed. He unbuttoned Joshuas shirt "Maybe a kiss here..and here. Do you like this? Maybe a kiss here."
Joshua closes his eyes.
"Nuh uh, look at me in the eyes."
Joshua opened his eyes.

And Seokmin topped Joshua that night.

Joshua only began to feel side effects a few months afterwards; he noticed his fatigue sending him to bed earlier than before. His stomach has become sensitive to smells. He also noticed the slight dizziness he was experiencing, more than once. Joshua was thankful he was around his friends when he became dizzy "Are you okay Joshua?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Just..dizzy. I need to sit back down." Joshua sits back down on the couch, closing his eyes.

Joshua begins to think of the past to maybe explain his symptoms. He thinks back to the night with DK.

Joshuas hand moves to his stomach 'oh no.' He thinks. "I..oh..I think I might know why I am feeling like this." He commented.
"Yeah, why is that Joshua?"
Joshua stands "Give me an hour. Then I will come back with an answer." He leaves his friends dumbfounded behind.

Locked in the convinces store, Joshua takes the pregnancy tests.

He did not pray for a negative, he hopes only for answers.

Joshua turned to leave "I saw you standing out here. Wanna come inside Joshua?"
"DK..hi. Uh, I have news to tell you."
"Is it about the night of the party?"
"Indeed it is. So, saying this simply I'm pregnant. And will be keeping the baby. No, I do not expect you to help me if you do not want to. But I do think you deserved to know."
"Well of course I am going to stay Joshua. I cannot imagine knowing I have a kid out there but not being close with them." He explained. "When did you find out?" "Twenty minutes ago while I did the test in the connivence store bathroom." Joshua replied. "Well then. Where does this leave us then?"
"What do you mean?"
"Are we coparenting? Or.."
"I would much rather have our baby grow up with their two parents who love one another. Seokmin, can I take you out on a date?"
DK smiled "Are you free now? I could go for some food. Your choice, of course."
"I know this wonderful street vendor."
"Okay then. Let's go eat their street food."

Welcome back🖤