2Seok •Someone Elses Beautiful•

JHope could feel the tension from the photographer, considering how far his pregnant belly was pushed away from his body

JHope could feel the tension from the photographer, considering how far his pregnant belly was pushed away from his body. The man  would not look directly into Jhope's eyes, now a common occurrence.
"Hoseok you look chubby in the photos." The photographer commented looking up from his camera.
"I have gained weight. But the weight is for them. My face bloats easily." He explained.
The photographer licks his lips "Can we please finish with your set?"
JHope agreed.

He sat in the grass, making a peace sign with both hands, putting them next to his face "Those are much better!" He was praised. JHope next made a heart with his fingers as he pouted his lips.
"Okay, and you are done Hoseok."
"Thank you." Hoseok smiles at the photographer. He in response bows slightly at Jhope before calling Namjoon next.

"You need a walk."
JHope sees the shadow, and feels the presence "I need help standing." He says, reaching out his hands. Jin helped up Hoseok "I might need to start going to the gym. These babies are making you heavy."
"Nah it's not the babies. I am constantly snacking." JHope corrected.
"Snacking is making my babies nice and chubby. Just the way this daddy wants his babies." Jin cooed. He pressed his lips to JHope's round belly "You are so photogenic. You get that from me, you know that right babies?" Jin smiles when he feels one of the babies push against his palm "I can feel you inside of there. Is your brother hogging all of the room? He is a fatty." Jin cooed.
"She is not so small herself. She is only a pound lighter than her. He is eight pounds as she is seven."
"You are carrying around 15 pounds of baby inside of your belly right now." "My body tells me I am daily. Now come on, let's go for a walk. I need one."

Jin watches as JHope wonders away from their photo shoot. The sun was bright, right above them, casting off of Hoseoks reflection.

JHope was in his own world, who knows what he was thinking. Jin saw Hoseok was looking up with closed eyes, and both hands covering each side of his belly.
"So beautiful." Jin praised. He took a new photo as JHope lifted up his top, and picked a sunflower. He rubbed the flower against his belly, saying something. Jin could not hear correctly what Hoseok said.

Hoseok picked up another sunflower now this time running it lower against his belly where his son is "There is beauty in everything son. We need to stop and look at it..we get involved in what we are doing that we forget what nature has given us. Maybe when you two are older your daddy and I will come back here. I would like that too. Oh, you think so too baby girl?" JHope rubs his belly after feeling a kick.

Jin watches as JHope walks back, his shirt ruffled from being up. A sliver of his belly not making it to the waistband of his jeans, that he realized is not closed. They barley are buttoned with a rubber band. "Still the best man to me." Jin whispers. He points his camera at JHope, continuing to take photos of him.

"Taking photos of me?" JHope asks, coming closer to the lease.
"I was. Your belly was too cute, and too round not to photo. Did the babies like the flowers?"
"They did! So much that I promised to return with them here after they are older."
"Then we must keep that promise." Jin approves.
"And we will keep this promise."
"Good. God I love you JHope. You are so..happy."
"I am very happy. I got my belly full of babies, and my husband, and we are surrounded by BTS. And of course the ARMY who has fully supported us. What is there not to be happy about?"
"Right. All those are true. Now come on, I think they have snacks in the tent. And you love a good snack."
"I do love a good snack. Do they have-"
"The choice is yours Hoseok."

Jin watches in awe as Hoseok waddled to the food. His plate was filled when Jin joined, gathering only fruits to his plate.
"I want fruit!"
"Here, Take Mine. I am not that hungry."
"Thanks Jinnie. What a treat for me tonight!"
"You earned the food. Now come on, eat. Eat until you cannot eat again!"

Vote..comment..make requests..or do all three.

See you beauties soon💜💜.

SheIsTheWriter🌸