seongjoong *Ateez*

hwxsmummyhips

Seonghwa             Hongjoong
👇🏻                           👆🏻

Seonghwa             Hongjoong👇🏻                           👆🏻

Hongjoong watched Seonghwa. He knew this day was coming; Atiny will be seeing Seonghwa for that first time since announcing that he was expecting, and will also be seeing his bump.

"How are you feeling Hyung?@" Jongho asks, approaching the older. "I am not sure." Seonghwa answered. "I am convinced that Atiny will be ecstatic for me, and Hongjoong."
"I have been reading tweets about our fans. They are excited, and ready to be supportive of you." Yeosang mentioned. "Really Yeosang? Have you read any negative comments?"
"If they gave negative comments then they are not supportive of us. Or of this baby." Mingi added. Seonghwa looks around the room with his members "Thank you. Thank all of you. I will walk out there proudly."
Hongjoong squeezes Seonghwas hand.

"Moments away." Hongjoong says to Seonghwa "How is baby?" His hand runs over Seonghwas bump "Wow! You have really popped. You cannot tell you are pregnant. Oh Hwa. Are you still trying to hide your belly?" Hongjoong whispered.

He nodded. "I will support if you want to do that."
"I don't-"
"How about you lose the bulky sweater? Use your white shirt with a buttoned cardigan? Your bump will be concealed."
"I am 19 weeks. There is no longer concealing this bump."
"You can wear the sweater if you still want to conceal baby. I won't be mad."

"We are behind you for this moment Hyung." Wooyoung encouraged. "If you feel uncomfortable at any point we will stop this event." He added.
"Thank you." Seonghwa hugged the younger. Wooyoung rubbed Seonghwas bump "It is your big moment baby."

Seonghwa was the last member of Ateez to walk on the platform; he was listening to the cheers and awes of his other members. "It is our time." He said.

Hongjoong met Seonghwa on the stage, and smiled at him.

Wooyoung handed Seonghwa the microphone.
"Hello Atiny. I hope that we will all have smiles and fun together today. Thank you for coming to see us!"

"You are all belly right now Park Seonghwa!"

Seonghwa laughed out loud "I am!" He agreed. He unbuttoned his cardigan, causing the crowd to cheer louder. Hongjoong walked behind Seonghwa and wrapped his arms around the bump "Look at our baby!" Hongjoong said in English.

Again, the crowd cheered.

It was not until the following day that Seonghwa saw the true reaction from Atiny.

"We are trending Hwa." Hongjoong announced "And so is baby."
"They are not angry with me?"
"No. No they are not. Everyone wants updates on baby. I think we should announce once we know the gender."
"It is a boy." Seonghwa confirmed.
"A boy..our..are you sure? It is a boy!"
"I went to the anatomy scan yesterday. And the baby is a boy."
"And you went alone? Why?"
"I wanted to use this as good news, if yesterday with Atiny did not go well."
"My heart is filled with happiness. Can I say hi to my son Hwa?"

Hi readers!
Thanks for the read- go ahead and vote, maybe comment,