Double B *Ikon*

"We think you are preggers."
Bobby turned around "What why?"
BI interfered "You have been glowing these past few weeks."
"Are you all conspiring against me? To make me feel as though I am crazy? Maybe even ill?"
"No, but maybe your paranoia is a symptom of pregnancy. Do you want me to search it?"
"No!" Bobby declared "There are no symptoms. I am irritable because you all are making me feel irritable. There is no other reason! So stop making me feel irritable."

Hanbin lays his head on Bobby "I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?"
"Only you." Bobby said.
"Thank you. Come on, let's go to our room, we need to have a talk." Hanbin takes Bobby's hand.
"Is it about something serious?"

Hanbin remains silent.

"Sit down." Hanbin says. Bobby sits on the bed with his legs crossed "Are we about to fight?"
"Maybe." Hanbin answered. "Remember that I love you. And you and I are destined to be in love. Okay?"
"This is not your normal behavior. Is this your warning of bad news?"
Hanbin shrugs his shoulders, then straightens them "I bought something for you today. And I think you should take it. Right now Bobby."
Bobby raised his eyebrows "Take what?"
Hanbin opened the nightstand to pull something out. "This Bobby."
Bobby accepts the item from Hanbin "A tester? You bought me a pregnancy test?" Bobby questioned.
Hanbin nodded "I know you are against taking a test, I also know you have been feeling fatigue, you are snappier than usual. Weight gain, and I know of your hidden supply of cookies, oh, and also of your egg rolls."
"Maybe I am being a big fatty! Because how dare I indulge, do you want me to go throw away all of my snacks? Because I will!" Bobby raged.
Hanbin takes a hold of Bobby's hands "No. You are permitted to indulge..do you think I am so artificial that you eating sweets turns me away from you? You stupid boy, if it makes you happy Bobby, then I am happy."

"Me taking this test...will it make you feel better?" Bobby asks.
Hanbin nodded.
"But when this comes back negative, you swear right now, I can have as many cookies as I want."
"As many as you want." Hanbin agreed.

Bobby entered the bathroom.

Hanbin tinkered on his phone-

"Hanbinnie!"

He sits up from laying down "What!"

"There are two pink lines! Two..does that mean twins?"

In return, Hanbin laughed "There are two lines..let me see."

Bobby hands the test to Hanbin, who reviews the lines "According to the package, you are pregnant Bobby. But not with twins."
Bobby sighed "Is there another tester? I would like a second opinion."
Hanbin passes over the next tester "Go take this one. That way we can be positive."

"Thank you for attending this mandatory group meeting-" Hanbin begins.
"I'm pregnant. There, you all know. And now we can move forward. Thank you for attending." Bobby says. "Its been fun, but now, I want my egg roll."

Hello, everyone!
Yes, I am back after a long period of time and I am sorry about that.
Hopefully you all enjoyed this update, and have not lost interest in my story.

Comment. Vote. Do both. Make requests.