TaeKai~Super M ♡♡

Luhans_Mayo

"Taemin! Look, hey wake up!" Kai jumped on Taemin "Wake up!" He demanded

"Taemin! Look, hey wake up!" Kai jumped on Taemin "Wake up!" He demanded. "The world better be burning." Taemin warned. "No. Not yet. Anyways, you know our discussion of having babies?" Taemin nodded "It happened. Taemin, I am pregnant." Kai announces.
"Wait, really!" Taemin sits up "This tester is real yeah?"
"Yes it is." Taemin grabs the tester from Kai "Not there! I peed..ew. Taeminnie. I peed there."
"Remind me to wash my hands. Jongin, thank you. So much. We are going to be dads. Where are we going to put the baby? What if it is twins! Or triplets! Can you carry more than one baby Kai?" Taemin worries. "Taemin. Breathe. I am in the best shape of my life, if, and I mean if, we have multiples I will be okay. You are all I need." 
"I know I am." Taemin teases.
"What time is it?" Kai asks
"Almost six in the morning. I think we could sneak a few more hours in. Considering you now need extra rest." Kai rolls off of Taemin. He faces his husband "In this moment I am positive everything will be okay. I know it will."
"I know so too."

"Must you leave us?" Kai complained. "I know, I'm sorry." Taemin replied "We did talk about this baby." He continues.
"I know we did, but I still do not want you to leave us."
"It is for two weeks sweetie." Taemin offers "I have people checking in on you while we are apart."
Kai crosses his arms "I will be 20 weeks when you come home in two weeks."
"That you will. I expect updates on my prince during my absence." Taemin reminds.
"You will. Who knows what might happen these two weeks. I might properly pop!"
"I hope so. I love you."
"I love you too. Are you sure you are not mad I am not accompanying you to the airport?"
"Of course not, I want you to be safe. I love you."
Taemin kisses Kai once more "Now I am really leaning."

Kai watches through the window as Taemin puts his luggage in the taxi.

Before Taemin departs, he turns to wave at Kai, who waves in return.

"Okay you. How do you feel about a nap?" Kai lays on the couch with a random TV show playing, as he falls asleep.

"What in the.."
Kai feels around for the vibration "Taeminnie!" He greets.
"Did I wake you? I'm sorry."
Kai runs his hand through his hair "It is okay! How was your flight?"
"I made it safely." Taemin shrugged.
"Have you only slept?" Taemin asks. Kai nodded "Today was my lazy day! I have been feeling these strange pains. Do not give me that look Lee Taemin."
"I would have not left you!"
"It is okay. These are average pregnancy pains. We are okay. Its just uncomfortable."
"If you are sure?"
"I am."
Kai yawned "Ooh sorry."
"I understand. I should head to bed too. Love you."
"We love you too. I will text you in the morning."

Kai went to bed that night still experiencing pain.

"K-Kai? It is-"
"Hyung, I need you to drive me to the hospital. Hurry, please."
"What is wrong Kai?"
"I am bleeding." Kai explains.
He hears Chen curse "I will be there in ten. Pack a bag. Do you want me to call Taemin?"
"Not yet, hurry over Hyung."

Kai packed himself a small bag, adding a onesie for the baby, just in case it was born tonight.

"Jongin, I am here!"
"Hyung, ooh no." Kai moaned. "Something is not right."
"Very clearly. Come on, we can go at your pace."

"Should I call Taemin?"
"No." Kai shakes his head "Not until we know something to tell him."

Chen reaches out for Kai's hand. Kai accepts his hand "Thank you Hyung."

Kai appreciated Chen as he called ahead. He was brought right to his room.

Chen turns his back as Kai changes into his hospital gown "Are you decent?"
"Hyung, this is.."
Chen turns "Are you meant to be bleeding so?"
"Only when you are miscarrying. Chen.." Kai whispers.
Unable to say anything Chen pulls the younger into a hug "I am here for you."

Chen petted Kai's hair as he fell asleep "You did not deserve this Jongin. I am so sorry."

"Kai, babe, you awake?"
"Tae-Minnie?"
"Hi. I just got in."
Kai covered his eyes "I am so sorry, I.."
"Stop that!" Taemin replied "Miscarriages happen. It is a risk in the early stages of pregnancy."
"I know that..I." Kai exhaled.
"You can tell me." Taemin comforts.
"I really wanted this baby."
"Me too."
Taemin sits down next to Kai "I was thinking of what to say to help you, but I could not think of what to say. I'm sorry."
"Do not be sorry. Knowing I have you will be the help of words I need."

Welcome back:)