Meanie*Seventeen* (Part Two)

"Do you think they noticed?" Mingyu questions

"Do you think they noticed?" Mingyu questions. Wonwoo replied with a shrug "You wore a shirt three sizes too big...I am sure that they have questions."
"But could you tell I am.."
"Having our baby?" Wonwoo finishes "It is an unfair question to ask me,considering I know about our babies." Wonwoo rubs his bump. "I think some of them are suspicious." Mingyu added. "I bet they are!" Wonwoo agreed "Has anyone said a word to you?" Wonwoo asks. "Not yet, but S. Coups is itching for an answer."
Wonwoo brings Mingyu in his embrace "He, and everyone else will have their answers. Very soon."
"They will be supportive,won't they?" Mingyu worried. "They are our friends..I.." Wonwoo watches as a tear falls "Do not cry, my beautiful." He wiped away the tear "They have supported us during our relationship, I do not see why they would not accept them. If they love us, which baby they do. Then they will accept and love our twins." Wonwoo reassured.
Wonwoo puts his hands on each side of Mingyu's bump "You two are going to have so many uncles, whom will love you. But first we need to tell them about the two of you. When do you two think is a good time?"

"We could always wait until they notice Wonwoo." Mingyu smirked. "That could work." Wonwoo agreed "For that to work you need to stop wearing loose clothing. So that the members could see your bump."
"I can do that. Should we go surprise the boys?" Mingyu questions.

"Here we go. How are you feeling?" Wonwoo asks. "Nervous. So are the babies. Feel here." Wonwoo allowed his hand to be directed to where the twins were shifting around "Stop worrying, the babies can feel your emotions." Wonwoo reminded. "I will be okay once I am reassured." Mingyu replied. Wonwoo nodded "Let's not keep them waiting then."
Mingyu giggled with a nod.

"There you two are! What kept you?"
Wonwoo apologized as Mingyu stayed behind him.
"We come as apologies with food." Mingyu explained. He stepped away from behind of Wonwoo, hands full of plastic bags "Eat well everyone."

DK stopped Mingyu. His eyes traveled to the bump "Mingyu?" He questioned.
"Stop keeping the food to yourselves, we too want. Mingyu?" S. Coups questioned "Is there an announcement along with this food?"
Wonwoo steps next to Mingyu "Its twins." He announced.

The Seventeen practice studio, for once was silent.

"Wait..what?"

"Mingyu is expecting twins. He is 19 weeks." Wonwoo explained.

Dino approached first "We thought you were just eating well." He spoke.
"Dino!" He was scolded. Mingyu laughed "It does make sense, but no I was hiding them from everyone. But not anymore, how are the..nobody has said anything." Wonwoo tightens his grip with Mingyu.

DK pulls the two into a hug "First Seventeen babies! I am happy for all of you." His hands meet against the bump "We cannot wait until you two arrive." He whispered.

Joshua approaches next "Surprises come in unexpected situations. You might not have been planned but your timing is when your parents needed you two. Welcome to our happy little family."

Hoshi appeared next "You have the protective power of Tiger Hoshi uncle." He volunteers.

Mingyu smiles "Everyone, thank you. I know you all will do right by our babies. I love you all." He dries his eyes.

"Enough of the sentimental!" Jeonghan clapped his hands "How about we start eating!" He walked to Mingyu "We are all happy for you, and them." He wraps the younger into a tight hug.

Hi again :)