JooKyun(Monsta X)*Baby Minji*

ParkChanhyun5
Here you go darling!☺️
🤍JooKyun🤍

Hugs before  performing was their 'thing'; it gave everyone strength, and a way of giving one another energy

Hugs before performing was their 'thing'; it gave everyone strength, and a way of giving one another energy.

Jooheon hugs Changkyun last "I can barely hug you Jooheon." Changkyun complained "You have been saying that for a few weeks now. We work around your bump, as we have been. How are you feeling? Is baby causing you grief tonight?"
"No, not yet. Baby usually begins acting up once we are on stage. I think it does not like all the sudden noises." Changkyun explained. "You have told me that before, I remember." Jooheon nodded and remembered.
"Are you okay for tonight I.M.?" Shownu questioned. "I will be okay Hyung." "If you are sure." "I am sure." Changkyun nodded.
"Okay then. Let's go to the stage. Monebebes are waiting for us."
Changkyun followed the others. They position themselves on the platforms to bring them from under the stage "Be careful I.M." Kihyun reminded "You are careful. Just reminding you." Changkyun squeezes his hand "I will be careful, you be careful too."
"Let's go!" Shownu hyped.

The members were all brought to the stage where the lights suddenly went off. When the lights turned back on, reactions from fans escalated.

Halfway through the concert, as they were performing Trespass Changkyun cringes as he feels pains in his lower back "I.M?" "I'm fine. Just a sudden pain. It's okay, do not worry too much."
Hyungwon scrunches his face, he wasn't convinced "Sure I.M." He replies. Changkyun notices Joohoen trying to make eye contact; he purposely was avoiding his eyes contact.

It was not until the next song that Changkyun felt the pain again, this time it almost crippling him. He groaned in pain and bent forward trying to alleviate the pain.
Jooheon touches Changkyuns back "Are these pregnancy pains?" "I do not know. I think as I get closer pains come in waves. I'm fine." He explained. "Do you need to sit backstage?" I.M. looked back up "No. I can do this. We are almost done. I can do this Jooheon."
Minhyuk walks to I.M. "I think it's better if you sit backstage." "That is very kind of you to think that, however I am fine. Normal pains of being close to delivery."

The members trusted him, leaving him to continue the show.

The following day, Changkyun felt he was being observed by his members who would look at him then begin whispering.
"Spreading secrets?" He commented. "No. Not spreading secrets. We have decided you will not perform with us tonight."
I.M. marched to them "Do not use the older privileges on me. We, I can perform." He pleaded. "Jooheon please. I can."
"If he says that he can, I will believe him." Jooheon commented. "If you think that he can, then I will agree with Jooheon." Kihyun nodded.
"Thank you." Changkyun grinned.

I.M. sits back down, facing the mirror. The pains from last night returning, and growing more insufferable since this morning "Not now. I need to prove I am not weak." I.M. whispers. He clenches his hands into fists and closes his eyes, the world around him growing darker.

He could finally breath again, the pain now feeling dull.

Hyungwon patted his shoulders "As a friend, I think you are overworking yourself. And with that stunt you just pulled, I know you are not right or okay. I will be keeping an eye on you tonight." I.M. tried to speak but Hyungwon put his hand up, silencing whatever he was going to say.

Hyungwon arched his eyebrows at I.M. every time that they made eye contact, much to what he said before.

Changkyun turns away from his members, and the crowd as pain continues to fret worse "This is not right."

He ignored the pain, and tried his best as the choreography continued.

It was at the end of the night when I.M. no longer could ignore the symptoms.

The older members all were cuddled together talking to the crowd, when Changkyun drops to his knees. He feels the presence of Jooheon "I have been in labour all night."
"What does that mean! You mean..the baby is coming."
I.M. hisses as Jooheon still is crouching next to him "I feel like I am in a faze. What do I do?"
Shownu pushes past Jooheon, and swoops Changkyun in his arms "Get it together Jooheon. Your husband needs you." Shownu persists.

"You are right Hyung." Jooheon agrees "My family needs me. Pass me Changkyun. Go deal with the crowd. Apologize that their two rappers need to go to the hospital."
"We will figure it out. Go. And do not be afraid."

As Jooheon carried I.M. offstage, they could hear Shownu giving an explanation of their sudden disappearance.

He thought he heard a few claps and kind words, but none of that mattered now. Changkyun needed a hospital, urgently.

"Hello, my name is Joohoen, and this here is my husband I.M-"
"Changkyun." He offered. "If you say so." Joohoen ignores "And he is in labour. He is 36 weeks now. Our doctor has been Doctor Yang, I believe." I.M. is wheeled to the maternity ward as Joohoen followed behind.

"With all these wires I feel like I am a superhero." Changkyun mentions. "Yeah? How so?" "These wires are making me stay strong. And giving me, us, hope."
"You are my superhero. Taking all the pain, and the unknown for our first baby."
"Good thing we want two babies." IM commented "You Can gave the next baby."
"Talk of another baby. Let us see how well we handle being parents to this baby first, then we can began talking of adding another baby."

"Hello Minji." Jooheon greets "Ooh Stop crying Minji. You want your momma don't you? I don't blame you. Here. Here is momma." Changkyun smiles as Minji is placed on his chest "You like skin ship. We will be great at snuggling together. Here do you want your blanket? Jooheon pass me her blanket. Oh yeah there you go." He covered the newborn with her blanket and ran his hand over her back, as Jooheon began to sing, both his husband and Minji fell asleep.

"Goodnight my little family."