JohnTen🩶NCT🩶

Johnny     Ten
👇🏻             👆🏻

Ten waved at the crowd as he walks across the stage, stopping to read the signs that fans had brought with them

Ten waved at the crowd as he walks across the stage, stopping to read the signs that fans had brought with them. He laughed at a few before continuing to walk, he wanted to get to Johnny, who was on the other side of the stage. Johnny was doing his fan service, waving and reading the fan made signs too. They shared a few looks during the concert, but was unable to verbally communicate.

This would be their last show in Korea until they fly to Europe for six weeks. Ten worried for Johnny. Looking back up at Johnny, Ten really could see the bump growing underneath Johnnys shirt. Together they discovered that Johnny was pregnant. Johnny took the test in an SME bathroom. Ten placed the 'do not disturb' card from the bathroom handle.

That bathroom changed their future.

"Who are we going to be telling first?"

Only as of recently had Johnny really accepted that he was having a baby; they had been trying.

Together, later in the night the two of them told Taeyong "You did not have sex anywhere besides your bed, did you? Do I need to disinfect this entire place..the entire company? You know that I will." He asks.
Johnny shakes his head while Ten's face glowed in red "Only in our room." Johnny explained "Ten cleaned up after himself." He added.
"Johnny!" Ten whined.
"I agree with Ten, please stop giving me all of this information." Taeyong raises his hand "Who else have you told?"
"You were the first one to know." Johnny explained.
"First off, congratulations!" Taeyong revealed "That baby will be talented. If there is anything you need help with, I will give you my attempt at helping."
"Thank you." Ten replies.
"Try to keep this to the three of us for a little while, please." Johnny mentioned.
"Not a word from me. I promise that."

"I got you!"
Johnny feels Ten wrap his hand around his bicep.
"About time." Johnny laughs "Did you see all the signs of our baby? Fans are being supportive of our future."
"I did see a lot of them Johnny." Ten agreed. "I did notice that you were staring at me earlier. I assumed it is baby related." Johnny teases. "It is." Ten defended "You can really tell. Maybe it is because I know how big your bump is getting."
"It will be even bigger once we are back home." Johnny responded.
"More of you for me to love Johnny."

"Come over here with us please."
Kun and Jaehyun appear in front of them. Kun takes Johnny while Jaehyun takes Ten "What? What is happening, this was not part of the plan!" Ten looks around. The members all stood in a line.
"Hi guys." Jaehyun greeted "This is Ten, say hi Ten."
"Uh hi." Ten waves.
"And this is Johnny. Say hi to Johnny."
"Hi guys! Does anyone know what is being planned? Anyone? No, okay." Johnny laughs.
"This next segment was held a secret from these two." Kun continued "Johnny is having a baby. See? That is said baby."
Kun positioned Johnny to stand sideways "There is the baby."
"Recently the two had the anatomy ultrasound. They asked Taeyong to announce the gender." Jaehyun starts.

"Is this okay with you Johnny?" Ten whispers.
"Only if it is with you." Johnny responded.
"Of course it is." Ten nodded "I want a girl."
"I want a girl."

"Now within our group we did a survey." Kun continued "Haechan! Please show the survey!"
Haechan points to the screen "We asked, well Kun and Jaehyun asked each member what they think the gender of the baby is. Here are the results of NCT baby survey."

"On the screen that you see is two sides, we asked each member which gender they think the baby is. First we will start with who thinks it is a boy."
Johnny and Ten watch as names of the members stack on top of each other.
"When we call your names, please come to this side." Kun inquired "Yuta! Doyoung! WinWin! Jungwoo! Mark! Hendrey! Jeno! YangYang! Chenle! Jisung! Lucas! SungChan!"

Johnny watches as the line grow.

"What does the audience think?"
The audience tell their opinions "I understand only a few of you, but thank you for participating!"

"Now for the girls." Jaehyun continues "If you think the baby is a girl, come over once your name is called."
"I think those who are remaining think that baby is a girl. We are the ones who are remaining." Taeyong commented.
"Please just listen. I have the microphone, and you do not have one." Jaehyun responded "Hyung." He corrected.

"Taeil! Taeyong! Kun! Jaehyun! XiaoJun! Renjun! Haechan! Jaemin! And Shotaro!"

"Let's hear from our expectant fathers." Kun walks to Ten "And for the anticipating audience..Johnny and Ten, what are your predictions?"
"Girl."
"Girl."
"Both girls!" Kun repeated "We will find out in a short moment." Kun ran his hand over Johnnys bump before turning away.

"Please join us here." Jaehyun instructed. Johnny holds Ten's hand as they walk to the middle of the stage "Before we reveal. We talked to each member, and they all agreed, that if they guessed the gender wrong then they will give you two one night babysitting. Two members can be used together, but the members also will be used separately. Do you understand?"
"We understand."
"Good. In a few short seconds this stage will be filled with either pink or blue confetti. Do you have any final words before we reveal the gender?" Jaehyun holds out his microphone "We can hope that you will be happy to have us as your parents. We are anticipating your arrival. Until we actually meet, I will continue to enjoy the experience of being pregnant." Johnny spoke.
"Anything you would like to add Ten?"
"There is, actually." Ten replied "Hi baby, I am not sure what you will call me. Your carrier should have the tittle of being 'dad', I know you won't be saying a name anytime soon. We can talk about this later. What I really want to say is this: your daddy and I have a wedding planned for Tuesday, the day after we arrive in London. It is a quick reception." Ten announces.
"A pregnancy and marriage!" Kun shouts "I was not expecting that last bit. Wow!"
Johnny laughed "It was semi planned. Ten said that we were having a baby, might as well get married too. So..surprise!"
"A lot of surprises and excitement for tonight." Kun reports "Now is the moment people are waiting for. Johnny and Ten, are you ready?"
"Yes we are!" The two said together "We want answers."
"Okay, okay." Jaehyun replies "Release the colored confetti!" Kun finishes.

Johnny and Ten stand center stage.

They watch as pink confetti falls from the ceiling. Johnny covers his face as Ten jumps next to him

"It's a girl." Ten squeals "Our sweet baby girl."
"It's happening. We are girl dads." Johnny cried. Ten pulls Johnny close for a hug "And to think all of our life would be changed by a 'hello'."
"Best hello I ever gave. I love you." Johnny whispered.

Hi readers!
Should I make another chapter off of this one? Let me know!

Thanks for stopping by. Did you enjoy the read? Vote. Comment. Or do both. Requests are open too.

Until next the next chapter,

~SheIsTheWriter💕🤗