Jihancheol💕SVT💕

Seungcheol Jeonghan Joshua
👇🏻 👆🏻 👇🏻
5.5 months 7.5 months

"You chose him over me!" "You chose him over me!"

Jeonghan watches as both of the pregnant men waddle off in different directions.
"No, wait. Come..back. Damnit." Jeonghan tugged at his hair "What did you do this time?" Jun asks. "I tried to be at two different places at once."
"What do you mean?"
"I promised Shua I would go to the baby doctor with him. But I forgot I also promised Seungcheol I would accompany him to brunch with his family."
"Were you able to do both?"
"No, of course not." Jeonghan exhaled "I chose Seungcheol."
"Ooh. Ooh, so now you neglected Joshua." Jun added.
Jeonghan glared at him "Yes. That is why I have two peeved pregnant boyfriends. What do I do?"
"I know what to do." Jun says. Jeonghan nodded "What?"
"Not to get both boyfriends pregnant at the same time. Fighting Hyung." Jun teases.
"You were no help!" Jeonghan called out after.

Jeonghan sits on the loveseat "How do I fix this?"

Joshua sat in his bed with his arms crossed.
"Hyung, are..would you..need to talk?" Vernon questioned. "No, I am okay. Thank you for asking." Joshua denied. Vernon nodded before looking back at his phone.

"I am not asking a lot." Joshua started. "I understand that Seungcheol is carrying two babies. I also want the shared attention. Like look at me! What is going on! Baby boy is wrecking havoc on my body Vernon. I used to be toned and pretty..now look at me. No. Do not look at me."

So apparently Joshua did want to talk. Okay.

"I believe that Hyung is doing his best to deal with the situation of two pregnant boyfriends."
"So you are defending Jeonghan?" Joshua bites.

Good lord.

"No. Not defending him. I'm trying to be..sympathetic towards all parties."
Joshua glared "You are scared right now Vernon."
"I am, actually yes." Vernon confirmed.
"Why do I bother anymore? I will always be overlooked to Seungcheol." Joshua whispers. He turns to his left side.
"Joshua, you are also special to all of us. And to Jeonghan. And your baby boy."
"It is too late for that nonsense Vernon."

"Imagine what Jeonghan is feeling now." Woozi reasoned. "He is in the living room. He has not gone after one of you."
"It should be me! I am the oldest."
"Joshua is further along than you."
"I am having twins. Our daughters."
Woozi rubbed his eyes.
"Maybe I am not the most equipped person to talk about your problems Hyung."
"I came to you because I knew you would be the most level headed."

What do I say to get him out of my studio?

"Thank you for that trust. This..problem, it can only be defused between the three of you. Maybe you should go talk to Jeonghan Hyung. He might be waiting for you two to come talk to him."
"Help me up Woozi."

Anything to get Seungcheol out of his studio.
"Good luck. Fighting!"

Woozi locked the door behind Seungcheol and placed his headphones over his ears. He needed something quiet after that conversation.

"Jeonghan? Are you still here?"
"Hi Seungcheol. How are you feeling? Come sit with me."
Seungcheol sits next to Jeonghan "I missed you."
"It has been an hour baby." Jeonghan laughed. "It felt longer without you by myself. I talked to Woozi."
"Oh, did you?"
He nodded "He said that we should talk."
"I think that too. Maybe we should talk with Joshua too?"
"Why? I want only you to myself right now." Seungcheol whined.
"Of course. How about we lay down for a nap?"
Seungcheol rolled to his left side, with Jeonghan squeezing himself in between the couch and Seungcheol's bump. Jeonghan scratches the lower section on the bump, knowing it gets itchy and not easily accessible for Seungcheol anymore "Thank you." He hummed.

"Jeonghan Hyung! Seungcheol Hyung!"
"What is it Seungkwan?"
"It's Joshua."
"What about Joshua! Is he okay?"
Seungkwan shook his head "He left a note. He is sorry, he wants no responsibility to fall on you. He will raise his son by himself. I think he is flying back to the States."
"What time is it?"
"It's ten past eleven."
"What is happening? Why is everyone all in here?"
"Let me see that note Seungkwan." Jeonghan requested.

'Hello, and goodbye Jeonghan, and Seungcheol.
Let me first say, I am no longer mad about the incident that started this decision. You tried your best. I found comfort in the other members today. Another day will pass without me being next to you. I asked myself how did I stop loving you, or when did I stop loving you? I think I have known for a while..I was staying there because I was scared to be by myself. All lone. Maybe you never loved me as much as I had loved you. These feelings were hidden, or I tried to, all those times you heard me crying..and ignored me. I knew that I was truly alone at those times. Our relationship only grew further away during these last 30 odd weeks. I will raise our son, or my son, with all the good qualities you have, you too, Seungcheol. Make sure those girls are loved, they are not short of uncles. Treasure them. Keep them in your heart, for until your last breath. My sons name will be Jay. I will be surrounding Jay with the environment he deserves. This is my goodbye. My only regret is not saying goodbye to all the members individually. Please understand why I am leaving. But please do not be too upset with me. This is the best choice for me right now. Jeonghan, and Seungcheol, please do not try to contact me. My family, or friends in the States. I will not be asking for you to be involved in Jays life.
Be happy, and do not keep secrets from each other.

Joshua.

"Could we catch him before he gets on his plane?" Jeonghan wondered.
"He made it clear to be left alone Hyung." Dino spoke. "How am I expected to..all he needed was more of me. And I failed him."
Seungcheol cups Jeonghan's cheeks "Not only did you fail him, as I did too. We cannot stop trying."
"Stop Hyungs." Vernon stood "He told me that he was leaving as he was buying his ticket. His flight has already left. I'm sorry."
"He..he told you. But you kept silent?"
"He begged me to not say anything. He knew that if I told he would be convinced to stay here."
Jeonghan looked at Vernon "What you did is..how dare you Vernon."
"How dare me? Me! Maybe you need to reevaluate your actions. It was not one action to send Hyung leaving! I would hear him crying late at night! I tried to reassure him that he was not crazy or that his feelings were validated. He cried in my arms too many times at night. We all knew how Joshua was feeling. He asked us not to say anything to you. Either of you. He was the third oldest. He did not cry. And now he is gone Hyung. If you are looking for a person to blame, it is only your fault."

Jeonghan sits back down on the couch.

It was all his fault that they drifted apart.
His heart is filled only with pain to loosing Joshua.

Readers, hi 😊
What did we think about this?
Should I do a part two? Let me know in the comments!
Vote. Comment. Both. And/or make some requests.

Until next time
~SheIsTheWriter