Johnjae(NCT127)

nomintygum
Happy reading
🤍Johnjae🤍

Jaehyun was convinced this is how he will die

His stomach bubbled, then released another moan. This time that caught the attention of Johnny "Are you hungry baby?" He questioned.

No.

"No I'm okay. I ate this morning while you were rehearsing." Jaehyun offered. "Oh really? What did you eat? Because we still have all of our eggs, and avocado toast, I know you do not like waffles or pancakes."

"Please stop talking about food Johnny." Jaehyun whispers.

"We have those green beans but they were slimy and chunky, remember?" Johnny reminded.

Yes, Jaehyun remembered them very vividly.

"Oh god I am sorry Johnny!" Jaehyun cried.

"What for?"

Jaehyun hung his head forward, wok wok wok and clutched his stomach, as he continued to vomit.

"Jaehyun! Hey, hey." Johnny said.

He waited until Jaehyun was done "Well that was nice. What brought that on?"
Jaehyun looked down at Johnny's vomit covered shoes "Your smell..It made me sick." He whispered.
"My smell? What does that mean?" Johnny pressed.
"You haven't showered, the stench of your rehearsal, of your dancing Johnny. Not just in general did it make me sick."
Johnny steps out from his shoes "Does your tummy still hurt?" He cooed.

He approached the younger, pulling him into a hug. Johnny lays his hand against Jaehyuns stomach, giving it a rub. "Don't touch my tummy." Jaehyun said. Johnny giggles "Are you embarrassed of your weight gain? I noticed it poking out earlier this week. It is cute." Johnny ended.
Jaehyun wrinkled his nose "If I had something to tell you, but was afraid, would you be mad at me for not telling you?"
"It depends." Johnny starts "What are you hiding from me?"

'I'm having your baby.' Jaehyun thinks.

"No, there is nothing to tell you Johnny."
Johnny hums but continued to hug Jaehyun.

Jaehyun sits on the bed as Johnny was showering;
"You did not like the smell of your father did you baby?" Jaehyun whispers. His hands formed around his rounding bump, four and a half months along. "I hope he will have a forgiving heart-"
"Tell me right now Jaehyun. For my forgiving heart." Johnny demanded. "Johnny. Oh, uh-"
"Stop stalling. Tell me now."
Jaehyun walks to Johnny. "This is our baby." Jaehyun picks up Johnnys hand only to put it in his stomach.
He removes his hand "You have been hiding this from me Jaehyun! This, you have been hiding your pregnancy from me?"
"I'm sorry, so sorry. Please I-"
Johnny stands up "Why would you hide this from me? I am hurt so much by you."
"Do not leave me, I am so sorry. I will do whatever you want me to do with this baby." Jaehyun begged.
Johnny turned back around on Jaehyun "You will do nothing to that baby inside your belly. Although I am mad at you, that baby is ours." Johnny decided.
Jaehyun blinks back his tears "Are we okay then Johnny?"
"We will be, all in time."

Jaehyun laid awake in the bed next to Johnny "Expecting parents need sleep Jaehyun. Why are you awake?" "I am thinking about you Johnny, and how I have hurt you."
Johnny cuddles behind his husband "You are also forgiven Jaehyun."
Jaehyun rolled over to face Johnny "I have an ultrasound tomorrow for the gender. Will you come with me?"
"Of course I will. What do you want?"
"I'm hoping for a baby." Jaehyun teases.
Johnny cackled.

"And this is your room Eun Jung, right across from your parents. So we will be protecting you." Jaehyun coos.
Johnny watches as Jaehyun rocks himself in the rocking chair "Another sleepless night?"
"Oh!" Jaehyun gasped "You scared me. Yes, another sleepless night. I have one more week."
"One more week is right, is why you should be sleeping. Come on, let's go snuggle." Johnny pulls Jaehyun to his feet. Johnny walks behind Jaehyun with his hands on Jaehyuns waist as he guides him to their room. Surrounded by the pillows, Jaehyun secures himself on the bed. Johnny laid next to Jaehyun "Remember the time that you tried to hide you being pregnant from me Jaehyun?" Johnny teases.
"You mean the scariest moment of my life?" Jaehyun remembered. Johnny kisses his cheek, then repositions himself next to Jaehyuns bump "Eun Jung, hello, my love. It is me, I think you should know my voice by now, anyways, I know your dad would like it if he could have a nights sleep, without your nightly kicking interruptions. But know that we both love you, okay? Also, maybe stop with the cravings in the early mornings." Johnny stops speaking when he hears Jaehyun snoring "Guess I bored your dad to sleep. Keep calm for the night Eun Jung. Sleep well."
Johnny covered Jaehyun with a blanket, gave his cheek a kiss then began to spoon him.

Hello readers😘
Vote, comment..do both ❣️