JohnJae(NCT127)*Ruined*

Lilithri
🤍JohnJae🤍

Jaehyun was packing his suitcase when Lee Soo-man knocked on the door "Jaehyun? We need to talk

Jaehyun was packing his suitcase when Lee Soo-man knocked on the door "Jaehyun? We need to talk." He says. Turning around, Jaehyun nods "Shall we sit down?" "No thank you, this will not be a long visit." "Okay, yeah."
Lee Soo-man cleared clears his throat "You are staying under SM. And I think it's for the best for Johnny to stay under SM as well. What do you think?"
"I think..the choice is of yours." He answered. "I do want to stay under SM, yes, and to stay with Johnny."
"Good. Then that is settled. We have a doctor who will be the caregiver during this time. I have set up appointments for the next nine months. Stay healthy." Jaehyun stands and bows as Soo-man leaves.

"What did he want?" Johnny asked. "We were asked to stay Johnny..we are still part of NCT." Jaehyun replied "I think they have accepted of our relationship, and of my pregnancy. I cannot stop smiling."

Johnny forced a smile, he believed SM was being sneaky, but in time he would figure it out.

"You want Johnny and I to attend another variety show? What of the other members of NCT127? There are more members than just us." Jaehyun commented. "I'm aware. I am doing this for you. Fans will not see you for a few months after you give birth." Johnny takes his hand "We do accept." He nods. Jaehyun follows.

When the news broke of Jaehyuns pregnancy, SM released a statement..and a photo of his growing bump, with Johnny being 'mentioned'

Jaehyun brought this up to Johnny "It feels like I am being exploited. Do you think that is what they are doing?" He worried. "It does feel as you are being exploited." Johnny agreed.

The hour filming of the variety show was based around Jaehyun being pregnant. The host even ran his hand across Jaehyuns bump and laughed then commented on the size of his bump.

Johnny saw how Jaehyuns eyes glistened with tears.

For the next few weeks, the twos schedule was busy; as NCT was bare, something most unusual.

Johnny was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for Jaehyun when Taeyong walked in "Another early morning?" He questioned. Jaehyun yawned back and nodded.
"How are you feeling Jaehyun? How is the baby feeling?" Taeyong asks. "I'm exhausted. I need more than four hours of sleep. We need to stop going on variety shows. And I want privacy. It feels though SM is using us, Hyung." He expresses.
"You do seem to be working more than usual Jaehyun. I worry about your health. As yours Johnny."
"Do not worry for me, I focus on his health." Johnny wraps his arms around Jaehyun. "I know, I understand. If you two need something, let me know. It is part of my job as leader to be readily available." Taeyong reminded.
"We will, thank you." They accepted.
Taeyong hugs them both "Will it be another late night?"
"Hopefully not." Jaehyun interjected.

Johnny walked next to Jaehyun with his hand on the small of his back "How are you Jaehyun?" He replied with a grunt, which is how Johnny too felt.

"Hello, you are Johnny and Jaehyun. I am Bora, please follow me. The set is getting ready for you."
The pair followed Bora to another person "This is the stylist. We will see you in fifteen minutes."

"She was pushy." Johnny commented in English, as Jaehyun laughed.

Dressed now, Johnny followed Jaehyun to the set "It's bigger on the television." Johnny determined. Jaehyun nods "Or maybe we are big." He offers. Again, Johnny laughed "Or that."

Johnny, at this point felt as if his smile was forced, with his eyes crying with despair. He looked to his left where Jaehyun stood "How are you feeling? You okay?" He whispered.
"Feeling tired." Jaehyun answered "I want to sit down. I think my ankles have swollen." "That won't do." Johnny states. He approached the director "I understand you want this show to go smoothly, and look entertaining. But Jaehyun needs to have a break. Please, just for ten minutes."
The director looked to Jaehyun "He has agreed to film this bit."
Johnny crosses his arms "Please. For me, allow him to take a rest." "I said no." He deemed "Get back over there, and do what is expected of the two of you."
"Johnny..Johnny..come back. It's okay." Jaehyun called. 'Stop it. I will be okay.' Jaehyun mouthed. Johnny scrunches his eyebrows, but he did walk back to Jaehyun.

"And I'm Johnny." He said as he did aegyo.
The camera panned over to Jaehyun "Hello, and I'm Jaehyun." He waves. "We are part of NCT127, and we are here to-" Jaehyun folds over against the table "Jaehyun! Stop the record!" Johnny demanded. He ran to Jaehyun and put his hand on Jaehyuns back "Do we need to see the hospital?"
"My tummy hurts." He explained. Johnny kisses his cheek "I should have never agreed to let you film this with me. I'm sorry Jaehyun."

Johnny approached the director once more "I will ask only one more time. Please. Jaehyun needs to rest, he is not feeling well. Yes, it is because of his pregnancy. Please allow him to take a rest." Jaehyun groaned "Johnny."
Johnny went to Jaebyun "Is there food? I need to eat Johnny." Jaehyun explained. "Come on, let's go get food. I bet baby is hungry too." Johnny ushered Jaehyun to the door "We are not done for the day!" "I will be back Jaehyun." Johnny whispered.
He, for the third time that day approached the director "Yes, we are. I am focusing on my significant other. Him and my baby are my pain priority, I am sorry you lack sympathy. I do not lack sympathy however, so we will be leaving now. If you have a problem with this, then you are welcomed to call SM. But we will be leaving."

"Let's go Jaehyun."

Jaehyun, now seated and eating sighed "I ruined your reputation." "What do you mean by that Jaehyun?"
"I should have been silent and endured the pain."
"No. I am glad you were vocal about your discomfort." Johnny reassured "I want my reputation to be of me helping my pregnant boyfriend, not for allowing abuse to be endured on to him." Jaehyun smiles at Johnny "Do you think there is food at the dorm? I want to get into my pajamas and eat more food."

Johnny and Jaehyun returned to the dorm where they were greeted by Taeyong "SM has called to put out an official statement."
Jaehyun tightens his hand on Johnnys "And of what did they say?" He questioned.
Taeyong scrunches his nose "That active members of NCT127, Jaehyun and Johnny, will, and furthermore, no longer be participating in further activities. SM Entertainment regrets to inform of the news." He reads. "Caused some uproar did you boys." Doyoung teases, sitting from the couch.
"I did not mean to cause problems..within the group." Jaehyun comments. "Neither of your did anything wrong. It's admirable of Johnny to be worried over your safety."
Johnny smiles and nodded approvingly at his members.