SoonHoon(Seventeen)*Impending Part 2*

🤍SoonHoon🤍

"Five children Hoshi

"Five children Hoshi." Woozi exhaled "How will we cope? We barely have energy for the two we already have." He added. "I am less than a month to delivering this one, which as we remember I was useless for the first three weeks with Ji and Wook." Hoshi rubbed his eyes "What would you have me do! This is not what I planned or hoped to happen. I was content with you having him and then we would be done." Hoshi looked at the bump on Woozi.

"Are you mad at me Jihoon?" Hoshi whispered.
In return, he exhaled.

Hoshi started the car and buckled himself in.

Hoshi waited for Woozi at the front door "Why are you waiting for me? Are you looking to talk more- Listen I-"
"You have the key to the door. I lost mine, remember." Hoshi interrupted. "Right." Woozi unlocks the door, using his bump to push open the door. Hoshi follows inside, walking past Woozi.
"Daddies are home! Can you say hi to them? Say hi Ji."
"Hi, sweetheart." Hoshi cooed, walking to his daughter. Joshua passes over Ji to hin "Daddies glad to be home Ji." Hoshi commented. "Where is Wook, Joshua?" Woozi questioned. "He just went down." Joshua pointed to the blue blanket. Woozi smiled softly at the sight of Wook. "How was the appointment? How is this one?" Joshua asked. "It's twins." Hoshi announced. "Two babies? Two more babies. Wow." Joshua said. Hoshi felt that Joshua did not know what to say. Hell, either did he..as neither does Woozi. "Do you know the genders?"
"Girls. We will have three girls." Woozi said. Hoshi looked to Woozi who took a bite into his apple. "Will you both need help tonight?" Joshua asked. Hoshi declined "I think we should be okay. Thank you for coming over on such short notice Joshua." "It's okay. I am glad to help with you two. I'm always available." Joshua tickled Ji's tummy "Be good good for your daddies JiJi. I will see you soon." Hoshi sits Ji on the couch to follow Joshua to the front door "Stay safe. Thank you again for coming to our aid so suddenly." Joshua again waved it off, saying something along with the lines it is what friends do.

Hoshi walked back into the living room "Hoshi...I'm sorry." Woozi is standing there. "Are you now? What for Jihoon."
"I made it sound as though it was your fault for you getting pregnant with twins. I was..I am still surprised."
"Me, too. I..I think of our future. How will we manage? Five kids..when the average is three children."
Woozi walks closer to Hoshi "It will be an adjustment. Promise we will always be a team Hoshi?" "We need to be a team. That is the only way we will be able to make sense of this situation." Hoshi leans in to kiss Woozi "I love you. And I love him, and I love our eldest twins. And I love them."

Woozi laid in bed with Hoshi, "I secretly hoped your baby was going to be a girl, did you know that?"
"Did you? Why a girl?"
Woozi shrugged "I think because I like the idea of a brother protecting his two sisters. It is really cute to imagine. Are you upset they are both girls Hoshi?" Hoshi rubbed his bump "No. I wanted a healthy baby. And we do have healthy babies. That's all I wanted." Woozi rolls to face his husband "How are we both still comfortably sleeping on this bed?" He wondered. Hoshi giggled "It is a mystery. Both of us are all over the bed as we sleep. I wonder how we do not wake one another up."
Woozi laughed out "That we are. Do you think we might sleep better if one of us slept in the spare room?"
"Do you want to sleep away from me?"
"No! I was just wondering. I know that you are getting further along in your pregnancy, and sleeping can become a chore especially with twins." Woozi explained.
"I am not leaving you to sleep alone. Not when you are eight and a half months along."

The two stayed silent, which Hoshi almost was asleep when Woozi commented "I have been thinking of names for them."
"Oh yeah? Well let's hear them."
Woozi put his hands back on Hoshi's bump "Heejin and Yi-soo." Was said. "Heejin and Yi-soo..did we name our daughters so easily Jihoon?" "I think we did." "Wow. We deliberated for months with Ji and Wook. Even when you went into labour we still had not decided." Woozi laughed again "I forgot about that. We fought as I was pushing!" "I am glad you decided to agree with Wook." "Me too. Ooh." "Jihoon?" Hoshi worried. Woozi clings on to the bedsheets "It's time..it's time."
"Chang-Min is coming?"
"He's coming. And he is not waiting."