Wonhui*Seventeen*

hittheduruduru
🤍Wonhui🤍

"What do you consider us Jun?" Wonwoo asked "We break up, then have sex

"What do you consider us Jun?" Wonwoo asked "We break up, then have sex."
"Its called make up sex Wonwoo." Jun explained. Wonwoo rubbed his eyes "What is wrong now Wonwoo?" Jun questioned.
"Why have we never had a label?" Wonwoo asks. Jun shrugs "I thought we did not need to have labels."
"Even if we did have labels we break up and make up more times people cannot keep track of our status as a couple!"
"Not anymore they will not." Jun said.
"You know we have broken up at least 100 times." Wonwoo added.
"Make this 101 then."
"101..so does this mean this is our last break up Wonwoo?"
Jun scrunched his nose "Whatever we decide then that is what it is."
"Okay. 101 is our lucky number Jun." Wonwoo said.

Jun nods in agreement with Wonwoo.

Jun did miss Wonwoo. It has been four months, this is the longest break up they have endured..he was sure Wonwoo would have caved and called him. Except, he hasn't..or..

Wonwoo was feeling dead.

One week after their breakup, he no longer could deny his ailments. Visiting the doctor alone, did he discover he was expecting.

A little one made by himself and Jun.

Wonwoo did want to tell Jun, he did.

Except..they just broke up. This time, for real. They both said it themselves that they are better apart than being together.

Wonwoo left Jun's contact in his phone as a 'just in case', whatever that meant..apparently to him.

Maybe one day he would tell the father of his blooming child.

Or not.

Jun was in a shop doing errands in Seoul, when he saw a familiar someone; Jun opened his mouth to mutter his name..but..he stopped.

Something about him, he was different.

Wonwoo thanked the employee.

Jun bowed his head down to avoid being seen by the younger.

Wonwoo, totters back to his apartment.

Jun abandons his items. Pulling up his hood, Jun follows Wonwoo.

Wonwoo stopped. He felt someone's presence "Hello?" He turned around and called out.
"Wonwoo, it is me." Jun acknowledged.
"You..you..as Jun?"
Jun shows himself "It has been four months." He replied.
"It has." Wonwoo answered.
"How has life been treating you?" Jun wondered.

Wonwoo exhaled. He walked closer to Jun "I am pregnant." He confesses.
"You are..the baby is mine?" Jun wondered.
"It is." Wonwoo confirmed.
Jun gasped "Did you plan for me to be part of the child's life?" He asked.
"Honestly, no, at first." Wonwoo admits.
"And now?" Jun presses.
"If you were not welcome back into our lives I would not have told you about our baby." Wonwoo explained.
Jun takes Wonwoo by the hands "Does this baby mean we are together..or what are we Wonwoo?"
"For now..Jun..we are parents." Wonwoo says.
"That we can be. The best parents for this baby." Jun agreed.

Wonwoo, now at eight months, awake next to sleeping Jun laid in bed thinking. They were still not together, yet still sleeping together.

"You have not fallen asleep yet. What is wrong Wonwoo?" Jun asked.
"I have been thinking Jun, that's all." Wonwoo replied.
Jun rubbed at his eyes "What about?"
"How have you never been mad at me for keeping our a baby a secret?"
"I do not consider that you kept our baby a secret. Why would I be mad?" Jun wondered.
Wonwoo bites his lip "I was scared to tell you. We both said things that effected each other."
Jun pulls Wonwoo closer to him "Oh baby." He coos "I understand why you did not tell me, we left each other on bad terms. Being scared to tell me makes sense. We were nothing at that time. That is all in the past. Wonwoo,there is nothing in this world that I know we cannot face together."
"I know that." Wonwoo replied "Honestly, though, we are okay. Right Jun?"
Jun kisses Wonwoo on his cheek "We are okay Wonwoo. All three of us are okay." Jun lowers his hand to run across the bump their daughter lived in "I have no regrets with my life right now."

Hi,readers:)