TaeKai*SuperM*•Just What I Wanted•

SugahatSwag
Here is your request lovee! :)

Kai grinned when he sees the last member walked into the first meeting of super group Super M "Taemin

Kai grinned when he sees the last member walked into the first meeting of super group Super M "Taemin." He walked to him. Taemin grabs his hands "I was worried you were not going to be here." Taemin confesses with a whisper. "Well I am here. We can be together now. More often."
"I will like that very much."
"Please keep your groping to one another to a minimum."
Taemin blushes, and hides his face into Kai's chest.
"Sorry, we will." Kai nodded. He brings a hand to rub Taemins chest.

"Remember how nervous you were to debut Kai with EXO?" Taemin teases. "I should not be this nervous. This is my second debut." Kai replied "I am more nervous now than when with EXO."
Baekhyun passed by "Maybe because you want to impress Taemin. I know how hard you two have been been practicing..all those late nights."
Kai blushes and covers his face. Taemin laughs out loud.

"Taemin." Kai hiccuped "I..really love your face." He slurred. "So much. And..shirt. Can we unbutton one more?" Kai reaches out for Taemin's shirt "Not here, I know somewhere." Taemin corrected. He takes Kai's hand leading him somewhere else.

"I wanted to unbutton your shirt when performing." Kai confesses. "Me, too. Don't think.. SM would appreciate us doing that." Taemin replied "But here, it can be just us alone." Taemin finished. "You and I. Does the door lock?"
"Does it matter?" "No, it does not."

"Where are we Taemin?" Kai wondered. Taemin opens his eyes, adjusting to the sudden light. "I think..I..we are in a janitors closet Kai." Taemin answered. "Why is my shirt unbuttoned all of the way? What in the hell happened last night?"
Taemin shakes his head but sits up "We..debuted last night."
Kai rubs his head "That I remember, but this? Nothing."
"We..oh no, fuck." Taemin covers his eyes "Did we have sex last night?"
"I do not remember! Were we safe?"
Both men search the room for their protection, both coming back empty.
"We are worrying over nothing." Taemin tries "I know my body. We will be fine."
Kai snorts.

"What happened to I know my body Taemin?" Kai scoffs. "You are not helping!" Taemin remarked "What do we tell our company? What do we tell the members? What do we tell each other? I am freaking the hell out right now Kai. For once, I am confused on what to do."
Kai wraps his arms around Taemin's midsection "I am sorry. We will be honest with SM, it will be better for our honesty instead of trying to hide it. As for our members, well Baekhyun will be excited. He has been wanting to be an uncle to another members baby for a while now, he has been waiting. You and I, Taemin, I am here with you forever. We are going to keep together, I will keep you. And this baby in my thoughts and my heart Taemin." Kai eases.

"Fans are worrying over Taemin. That statement SM put out regarding his health issue during promotions in the States has only caused more worry for our fans."
"I asked them not to put out that statement." Taemin furrows his eyebrows.
"We know, we understand." Ten smiles at him "Maybe though, instead of hiding..you should announce the pregnancy? Imagine the reaction."
"But won't Ellen be most upset with me? This is not the attention only for myself and Kai. It is about all of us."
"We want you to be happy Taemin. We know SM coddling you is not making you happy. We will react according to when you want to announce your bump." Baekhyun offers.
Taemin gulps.

"So I have seen your fans are worried over your health Taemin." Ellen begins "Are you feeling okay? Are you doing better?" She asks.
"I am." Taemin nodded "However, there is a reason of my illness." Ellen lifts her eyebrows.
"I am doing well, my ailment is the news of I'm expecting." Taemin announces. He stands, putting his hand on top of his bump.
"Congratulations in this wonderful news Taemin!" Ellen claps "I assume the father is fellow member Kai?"
Kai smiles and nods his head.

"Okay Taemin. This is your last fan meet until you give birth, is that correct?"
Taemin frowned "Unfortunately."
"Under doctors instructions. He explained that fans get you excited in return makes him excited, and your heart rate rises."
"Yes, I remember their lecture Kai." Taemin replied. "Can we head out? I am ready to meet fans!" "Of course. Tell us if you need a break, we, and the fans will understand. We are ready to go."

Taemin is sat in the first seat, next to Lucas "Please try to avoid going into labour. I will not guarantee how my reaction will be." Lucas teased.
In response, Taemin laughed "I promise no babies will be born today. Thank you for being so honest with me."
Lucas pats Taemin's back "Let's Meet the fans!"

Taemin knew he would miss the fan meetings, but it made his heart happy to see the collection of things to keep him preoccupied during his break. Some gifts were for their son! He was shocked at the abilities of sewing for baby blankets, and he cooed at the little baby boots, and was amazed at how soft blankets were for their son.
"He is not born and he is so loved." Taemin mentioned to Lucas.
Lucas laughed as he pokes the side of Taemin's bump "You will definitely have your own hashtag when you are born, I know that you will."

"How are you feeling?" Kai asked, guiding Taemin into a chair. "Preg-nant. I am loosing my mind, I did not know my skin could be so elastic."
"You are doing something awesome! Your elastic skin is powerful. It has grown a human being. I am amazed with you these nine months Taemin. I told you everything will be okay."
"You did, you did. And I would like to thank you for being next to me during this." Taemin smiles.
Kai kisses his cheek "How about cereal for breakfast today?" Taemin hums in agreement.

"I am officially 38 weeks pregnant." Taemin mentioned. "Wow. Look at you. 38 weeks of growing a bump..you make me want to cry."
"Please don't. Ooh, easy in there."
Kai turns at Taemin "Hush up, it was nothing Kai. Nothing that we should be worried about."
"Are you telling me the truth Taemin?" Kai challenges. "Of course..oh hell..forget breakfast. He is ready now!"
Kai drops his fork "Like now? This is not practice? When we come home, we will have another human with us?"
"Are you deaf? Yes! That is the end goal during pregnancy. Can you get my hospital bag? I will call our parents and go out to the car."
"What?"
"You need to collect my hospital bag. I will be calling people and getting into the car. You can do this Kai. Let's go."

Kai held his baby in his arms "Hi, again, it is me. Sorry if you were trying to sleep. I cannot stop admiring you." Kai whispered. "We will need to think of a new story of you being conceived, maybe until you are older." Kai laughed "Awe, are you tired? That was a big yawn. Big yawn baby. Do you want your daddy? He is sleeping." Kai puts his son on Taemin's chest, waking Taemin "Sorry. He wanted snuggles." Taemin rubs his sons back "So sleepy you are. Quick, let's take out first family photo."

Kai showed Taemin the caption 'I love you so much, thank you for giving me this beautiful and healthy son. I will always protect you two."

Vote..comment..make requests..or do all three.
*I do other groups outside of BTS*

See you beauties soon💜💜.

SheIsTheWriter🌸