Verkwan(Seventeen)*Royal Affairs*

🤍Verkwan AU🤍
-vernonminsuga

The kingdom ruled under Seungkwan were skeptical

The kingdom ruled under Seungkwan were skeptical. Their king, who on his 21st birthdate was announced as their king..the unfortunate event of their previous king, Seungkwan's father perished at the age of 44. It was unexpected.

Seungkwan has suitors of females who were offered to married him. He declined all. There was only one he wanted, but to his fathers law high born are not permitted to marry of opposite gender. Well, maybe it's fine for Seungkwan to change laws.

Vernon was welcomed to the kingdom. His father was friends with Seungkwan's father. He was there to show his respect. As king, Seungkwan welcomed him to the kingdom and accepted his condolences.

Vernon was beautiful; his fair skin brightened in the candle lighted room, his hair wavy and pulled back into a half pony "Your majesty." Vernon bowed.
"Do not call me that. Call me Seungkwan." He asked. Vernon bowed once again "Yes, of course Seungkwan."

By Friday, Seungkwan presented the royal significant other marital ring "Happiness can only continue if I am happy. I will be happy when you are by my side. What do you say?"
"Happiness is staying next to your side Seungkwan." Vernon accepted.

Two years since passed. Both are a few years older.  Vernons father passed after the wedding, supportive of their marriage. His kingdom went to Vernon's younger brother who is already married with a young daughter and another one getting ready to enter the world.

Fertility was not blessed upon the king. Seungkwan did not feel the need of pressure to produce an heir, when it happens it will happen, until then, the king will continue to practice.

"Sire. If your husband is unable to produce an heir we will be forced for another way of a guaranteed heir." "No." Seungkwan shook his head "I am loyal only to my husband." He defended. "Your father, the late king, prohibits-"
"He is no longer the king. I am." Seungkwan reminded "Alas, if you must know, Vernon and I are trying to produce an heir. With no luck as of now. I will not loose faith or my hope on Vernon. He will soon be ripe full with my kingdoms heir." Seungkwan dreamed. "We will trust you, Sire. We wait for the impending news of an heir, and of your fatherhood." They bowed.

"These are getting too tight. I need to stop indulging." Vernon scowled. "Eating healthy amount of food at dinners. Do you think I should start training?" He added. Min, the servant to Vernon cleared his throat "Sire, if I may speak." Vernon nodded "Yes, speak freely." "Maybe instead of worrying, you should go see the Court Physician. It would be for the betterment to make sure you are healthy. Would you like me to summon the Court Physician?" "If you would please. Send him here. It would be better if we did not tell the king about this physicians visit." "If you wish. I will be prompt about sending over the physician."

Xui, the physician, smiled at Vernon "Can you diagnose what is ailing me?"
"Yes. I can. You are in the family way." Xui, pushes his fingers into Vernons stomach "I would make the assessment you will be having two babies."
Vernon covered his mouth "Two babies? Will my belly get bigger than a normal pregnancy due to having two babies?"
"I can tell a curve on your abdomen already with the babies."
"How far am I?"
"Over 12 weeks, you are showing. Now that it has been confirmed, there are worries you should be concerned for. I will be giving you an examination once every week. If you have concerns please consult me. That is why I am here Vernon." Xiu bowed to Vernon, then excused himself to leave.

Vernon propped himself against the beds headboard, hands linked under his bump "Which side is each of you on? Eh? Are you both going to be boys? Or girls? Maybe one of each. I know the court will be worrying that one of you ought not be a boy..I don't care about the gender. I want healthy babies. I will take good care of you babies." Vernon spoke.

"Who are you taking to in here Vernon?" Seungkwan asked, walking in. He slid off his shoes and removed his robe "Who were you talking to?" He repeated. "Our babies." Vernon replied. "Babies? Who just had babies Vernon?" Seungkwan questions. "Our babies." Vernon repeated. "The babies that are inside of me. Seungkwan. I am in the family way." Seungkwan approaches Vernon "Babies? Plural. Vernon if you are teasing-"
"I'm not. I'm not. Look. Look. Come here." Seungkwan sits next to Vernon "You have a..evidence of our babies." Seungkwan sits between Vernons legs. He kisses the left side of Vernons bump "This is what I have wanted Vernon." He then kisses the right side of his bump "How happy I am in this moment. I love you Vernon."

Vernon was pushing against Seungkwan "Hey. Hey wake up. Ooh." Seungkwan woke "Are you in pain? Is it time?" "Yes. Call guards to get Xui. Tell him to come quickly!" Vernon panted. Seungkwan rushes out of the room. "Please be easy on me babies. I am..in pain." Vernon spoke.
"He will be here soon as he can." Seungkwan reported. "I want you in here with me while giving birth." Vernon pleaded. "Of course. I am here for my family. We should get the room prepped for the physician."

Seungkwan sits behind Vernon "You are doing this for us. Remember that Vernon." He pepped. "It is now midnight. Keep pushing. You are doing very well Vernon." Xiu encouraged. "The first baby is almost born." "Our first baby. Keep on pushing."
Vernon grunted as he pushed "Oh oh. Give another push!" "Arh mmhm." Vernon grunted.
"A boy!" Xiu announced. "We have a son." Vernon sighed. "I know I know. You did so well. One last baby to be born. Push again."
Vernon arched his back "Ooh oww."
"And the second baby. It is also a boy."
"You have two heirs Sire."

"You will not cal them heirs." Seungkwan demands. "You will call them by their names. The eldest son will be named Cho. And the second son will be named Hee."
"These two boys are our handsome and brightness of boys." Vernon commented. "Exactly as we chose the names." Seungkwan nodded.

Hello, readers!
Comment. Vote.
SheIsTheWriter