Kim Jonghyun||SHINee||

Jonghyun
👇🏻

Jonghyun gripped the sides of the sink

Jonghyun gripped the sides of the sink. He notices the clean band on his finger. Bringing that hand closer to investigate Jonghyun clamps his other hand over his mouth. Glancing back up at himself in the mirror Jonghyun slides the band off of his finger. It clinks in the sink.

"How do I explain this situation to you baby?" He whispers. "You were conceived in absolute love. So you probably ask where is the said man who I loved? We fell out of love, I guess it is easiest to explain."

Jonghyun rests his palm against his flat stomach "Please help me to stay strong during these next months."

Jonghyun slides the test back into the box. Shoving the box to the side of the trash, he attempted to cover the evidence with toilet paper. Ripping off a few new pieces of toilet paper Jonghyun dabs at his eyes, his attempts to to help the redness and puffiness to subdue.

Opening the door, Jonghyun peeked into the hallway. He could hear Onew whistling. Unlocking his phone it read Thursday back at him. "Shit shit." He whispered. Switching off the lights before exiting Jonghyun tiptoed into his bedroom from across of the bathroom.

Onew knocked on the door "It is Thursday! I am cleaning bathrooms..May I come inside?" He open the door, looking around. "It's empty." He determined.

He finished the cleaning. Kneeling down Onew began to pull out the trash liner, only to stop "What could this be?"
Shifting the toilet paper around Onew picks up the box "Pregnancy Test. Find out two weeks sooner with 99 percent accuracy." Shaking the box until it had opened, the tester slides out. Keeping clear to avoid touching the end that was used Onew holds the test in his left hand.

Visibility of two pink lines were etched into the tester.

"Who do you belong to, I wonder?" Onew says.

"Hyung?"

"Give me a moment!" Onew replied. He returns the box into the trash, trying to replicate how it was placed.

Onew opened the door "Sorry, I've been cleaning."

Jonghyun looked past Onew "Have you taken out the trash?"
"Going out right now. Did you need something?"
"No, no." He denied.

Onew stares at him "It's yours."

Jonghyun pushes Onew further into the bathroom, closing the door behind him "Listen Hyung."

Onew said nothing as he pulled the younger into a hug "I just found out. What should I do?"
"What do you want to do? It is your baby Jonghyun." Onew explained.
"I cannot keep it." Jonghyun explained. "SM would never allow that. If I give this baby away, I will spend the next 18 years yearning to know about their whereabouts. They might not want to find me once they reach their adulthoods. To know that I birthed this baby, it is mine, only for me to never see it again? Hyung." Jonghyun sniffled.
"I think you answered yourself." Onew said. "I think you do want this baby Jonghyun. Yes, our company will not be very happy about hearing this news but you are doing what is best for you two."
"Us two." Jonghyun puts his hands against his stomach "Two of us."

Onew sat beside Jonghyun as he announced the pregnancy.

SM decided to not force a leave from Jonghyun. They were firm in their decision that once he begins to show, he will not be promoting with SHINee, or his own solo work.

Jonghyun agreed to those terms, saying that they were fair.

Telling the members was easier than he would ever had hoped for:

"Hyung, are you having a baby?"
Jonghyun nodded "I am. Is there more rice?"

Kibum laughs "Way to make an announcement Jonghyun."
"What? Was I meant to make a banner?"
"How exciting!" Minho voiced "You will look good with weight on you."

"This is your conclusion." Kibum commented. He stood behind Jonghyun with his hand against his stomach "Wow, you are big."
"This is only the beginning of me getting big Kibum." Jonghyun replied "Wait a few more weeks then it will look more than just a bloat."

Fans were understanding of Jonghyun. They supported him, using banners to show their support.

SM made an announcement explaining that this concern tonight would be the final performance including Jonghyun.
He felt he had a few more months of agility he could still perform, but ultimately it was an agreement between him and their company.

Onew watched as Jonghyun walked behind his members. He was trying to hide his crying.

Stepping behind him, Onew wraps his arm around his waist "It feels as I am saying goodbye." Jonghyun explained.
"It is only temporarily. All of these people will be waiting for you to return." Onew replied "It is not really saying goodbye, it is an until I see you again."

"Until I see you again."

Hi!
I'm here.
Thanks for reading this- if you liked this, vote, comment..or both.

Until the next read.

—SheIsTheWriter💕💋