Meanie*Seventeen*

"You need to watch this!" Mingyu urges "It is a video Wonwoo

"You need to watch this!" Mingyu urges "It is a video Wonwoo."
Wonwoo, who was watching his own video, focused on Mingyu "What is so special about this video? Will I laugh?"
Mingyu smiles "Sorry,spoilers. Will you please just watch this!"

Mingyu sits next to Wonwoo, who holds the phone by the pop socket.

Wonwoo touched on the screen:

They watch as Mingyu appears on the screen "What is this?"

Mingyu points at the screen again.

"Okay. So hi, it is the fifteenth December, 2020...at midnight. My husband, Wonwoo is asleep. My name is Kim Mingyu, and I...well let me show you."

Mingyu holds up an object "Any guesses?" He asks. Wonwoo looked away from the screen to the other.
"Let me first see the results then I will tell you."

The screen turned black.

"What was that?" Wonwoo questioned.
"The video is not over Wonwoo."

The screen comes back to color with Mingyu "Oh..my God..I..its positive."
He shows the plus sign pregnancy test "I am going to be.." Mingyu covers his mouth "Do you see the positivity? I could be really.."

Mingyu glanced over at Wonwoo.

"Is this..what I think..Mingyu?" Wonwoo stuttered.

Wonwoo pauses the video.
"Mingyu, please tell me...am I right?" Wonwoo whispers.
"Consider yourself a chef as you put a bun in the oven Wonwoo." Mingyu confirmed. Wonwoo's bottom lip trembled "This is the most beautiful news! Oh why am I crying!"
Mingyu kisses Wonwoo on his cheek "Because you are happy baby. Or I hope that you are."
Wonwoo nodded his head "I love you so much...this baby..is a sign of all the good in the world. How far are you? Let me see!"

Mingyu taps on the screen "All will be revealed Woo."

"You are twelve weeks along. See this..that is your baby."

The screen was filled with a black and white static, and the stages of a second trimester baby "Surprise Wonwoo." Mingyu said in the video.

"I bet you have questions for me." The camera faces Mingyu "And I cannot wait to answer all of your questions, I do hope your reaction is the same of mine; acceptance...I am happy." Mingyu lifted up his hoodie "All I know for certain is that this is our future..only one of many babies, I do hope."

Then again, the screen went black.

*authors note*
Should I make a part two? Maybe telling Seventeen...comment below! Thank you for the read