Minsik*BTOB*•Surprise Gifting•

chimmysmiles
🤍Minsik🤍

Birthdays were to be celebrated, especially's Minhyuk

Birthdays were to be celebrated, especially's Minhyuk. A special day for a special boy that Hyunsik loved..like a lot. This year, however, no gift was comparable to his birthday, or so Hyunsik thought.

Monday morning, Hyunsik noted that his husband put a countdown until his birthday on Friday on their calendar. Was he worried Hyunsik would forget? Not ever.
"Silly boy." He laughed. "What is funny?" "I am laughing at your reminders for your birthday on Friday." Hyunsik replied. "Well don't I deserve an entire week of my birthday?" Minhyuk bates his eyelashes. "Of course you do." Hyunsik nodded.

No gifts for his husband were thought of that day.

Tuesday morning was met with a red x crossed out for Monday.
Hyunsik rubbed his eyes "Four days. You can do this."

Hyunsik paced the room, back and forth, and back again "What if I make him.. coupons? I did that a few years back. What is wrong with you this year Hyunsik!" He sits down "Maybe a nice evening..no, that is us every other night of the year. Think Hyunsik."

Hyunsik went to bed that night still clueless about a present, and a few tums for his upset stomach.

Wednesday.
"Why cannot I think!" Hyunsik worried "This is most frustrating." He brings his laptop to his lap and opened the search engine 'clueless for husband birthday present' he typed and pressed enter.
Links were brought to his search.

"Bedroom kink. Ew, no." Hyunsik shook his head. "A pillow of yourself for when you are gone. Intriguing, but he is there when I am missing." He shakes his head again. Right then, his stomach growled "What did you say to me?" Hyunsik questioned "You are acting odd. Stop making me feel nauseous. Friday is a big day and you are not helping me. I will feed you once I have found a present." Hyunsik scowled. "Who are you talking to? I heard you talking to someone Hyunsik." Minhyuk pokes his head into the room. "Just my stomach. I need food. But I am busy at the moment." Minhyuk walks to their bed, alerting Hyunsik to open a new tab "You better not be getting sick." He teases. "I'm not. Not when am important event is this Friday." "The most important event of the year, actually." Minhyuk said "But not that I would ever say that." He added. "Oh of course you would not say anything like that." Hyunsik teases. "You, be quiet." Minhyuk taps Hyunsik on his nose once "I am going to the store. Do you need anything?" "Juice. Anything besides Apple. Or maybe orange juice."
"Got it. See you in a little bit."

Hyunsik returned to the first tab where he sees a link seeking another person for a threesome. He erased his search history and closed the tab.

Thursday also brought no new ideas.
"Maybe I should be honest about not knowing what to get him." He nixed that idea.
"What about some flowers? And..hell." Hyunsik runs his hand through his hair "This is ridiculous." He shakes his head. "What do you get someone who is so important to you? I need help."

"I will be gone this afternoon." Minhyuk mentioned as he kissed him "Where are you going?" "Going to visit friends. You have not looked well, that is why I did not ask you to join. Are you upset with me?" "No. That is a relief, I am not much in a socializing mood. Pick something up for dinner?" Minhyuk kisses him again "I will. Enjoy the house to yourself babe."

Hyunsik crafted a card for Minhyuk, consisting of an ungodly amount of unnecessary glitter "That way we can both continue to sparkle." Hyunsik laughed at his own comment. Closing the card he glued down a little more glitter.
"The most simple part has been completed. What is the present?"

Hyunsik opened the fridge in search for food when he felt his stomach churn. He turned and vomited in the sink. "Gross gross." He panted.
Rinsing out his mouth with water, Hyunsik pulled out his phone "Hello. I need to make an appointment. Today? Yes, that time works. Okay, thank you."

"Can you repeat that bit for me again?"

Hyunsik laid on an examination table, his jeans unbuttoned and shirt tucked underneath his chin "This will not hurt right?" He asked. The technician shook their head "Nope. I have an idea with your explaining of symptoms. But let's make sure I am not overreacting."

Hyunsik looked at the monitor "I was correct. Hyunsik, you are 12 weeks pregnant. This is exciting!"
"Can you repeat that bit for me again?" He requested. "You are pregnant Hyunsik. 12 weeks past." "This is great!" Hyunsik cheered "Now I know what to give Minhyuk tomorrow for his birthday! Can I get a scan..photo.."
"It will be upfront with the receptionist. Make sure you schedule another appointment. Congratulations again. I will see you in 4 weeks Hyunsik."

Friday morning.
"Wake up birthday boy." Hyunsik kisses Minhyuk awake "So I hear it's your birthday." He begins to sing. "Is it my birthday already? Oh. I forgot." Minhyuk played coy. "Really? Is that why I saw you getting ready at six this morning?" Hyunsik teased. "Be nice to me. It is my birthday."
"It is. So, that means presents!" Hyunsik announced. He pulled out the small presents he bought earlier in the week.
"Ooh I like this color. And the fabric. Did you see my Amazon wishlist?" Hyunsik shrugged.
"Flowers are by your bed."
"I noticed those."
"But there is one last gift. And it took me the entire week to find this perfect gift for you."
Hyunsik passes Minhyuk an envelope "My birthday card?" Minhyuk questioned. Hyunsik remained quiet. Minhyuk opened the card "What is this?"
'Arriving May of 2020❤️'
"Is this..no no. No way." Minhyuk stuttered "We are..a baby?" Minhyuk scoots towards Hyunsik "Our baby? You're pregnant? With my baby..with our baby." Hyunsik nodded "I am. Happy birthday my love." "This is my favorite birthday. I have my two loves." "And think next year you will get a card from baby too." Hyunsik mentioned. "That will be adorable! Baby needs to hurry and grow and be born. I want to kiss your little baby face."
Hyunsik leans to kiss Minhyuk "Happy birthday."

Hi!
Comment. Vote. Request.
Thank you for reading.
SheIsTheWriter🤍🤍