TaeKai(SuperM)*Bump Break*

🤍TaeKai🤍

Taemin tapped his foot on the ground as he mumbled words

Taemin tapped his foot on the ground as he mumbled words. With his free hand he ran it through his hair "Nothing I have written today has made sense." He grumbled. Crumpling the paper in his hand, Taemin dropped it into the trash, along with the other failed lyrics. Setting his pencil off to the side, Taemin leans back in the chair and covers his eyes "I need something." He says out loud "Anything. Inspiration. Please something inspire me."

Once Taemin realized no inspiration would be helping him today, he walked into the kitchen for a glass of water.
Leaning over the sink he fills his water once more.

"Taemin?" 
"Kai, baby. What are you doing out here?" Taemin worried. Kai sits on a barstool at the kitchen island "You said you were going to snuggle with me as we napped." Kai reminded.

Yes, of course Taemin did agree to that.

"I am so sorry baby. I lost track of time." Taemin told.
Kai shrugged "It was less than an hour. I am not mad, more cold than anything."
"How about I get you and our girl warmed up?" Taemin cooed. "We would like that very much." Kai nodded.

Taemin walks behind Kai as they enter their bedroom, where Kai's side of the bed looks unkept and someone was laying there. Taemin's side of the bed still looks unused, just as he made it look from earlier this morning.

"I need to use the restroom before we can snuggle." Kai reported. Taemin nodded as understanding.

Taemin sits on the edge of the bed with his legs crisscrossed, hands in his sweater pockets.

Kai exited the bathroom. As he stretched Taemin admired his body.
The elastic of his shorts pushed underneath his bump as he is wearing a crop top. His bump, only earlier this week began to stick out in front of him. Which was unsurprising considering Kai is 20 weeks. He could feel his daughter shift underneath his palm as Kai sleeps at night.

"Getting a good view there Taemin?" Kai teases. "You Can continue to stare at my belly or you can snuggle with us where you can touch." He added.
Taemin turned around to lay in the bed "Come here." He patted the bed. Kai struts to the bed. He lowers himself onto the mattress and rolled over to face his husband "That is getting difficult." Kai mentioned "I am breathing heavily. And to think I was an exo dancer." He added.
"You still are a member of exo. Suho asks me every week for updates on you and our daughter." Taemin reassured. "I think I should go visit them in the dorm next week."
Taemin agreed "They would like that. Except maybe wear a longer shirt." Taemin runs his hand across Kai's bare bump.
Kai pouted "We came in here to snuggle not talk about my members." "We did. Get comfortable and I will follow behind you." Kai scooted closer to Taemin, the only thing between them is his bump. Taemin laid his hand above his head on the bed. Kai interlocks their hands. His other hand lays on Kai's waist trying to scoot him closer "You feel too far away." He pouted. Kai wiggles closer to Taemin. His bump now touched Taemin "Much better." Taemin nodded. "Are you comfortable Kai?" He whispered. "We are. No more talking. We are exhausted and we want sleep." Taemin moved his hand from Kai's waist to the roundest part on his bump "You sleep well too my princess." He cooed. Closing his eyes Taemin exhaled.

"Stop tapping my bump Taemin." Kai hissed. "Mh? What?" Taemin questioned. "You are tapping my belly. It feels like she is seeing how much longer until she can begin to kick inside of there. Feel." Taemin laid his hand flat. "She is moving so much. Is that because of me? Sorry." Taemin frowned. "What were you dreaming of? You were humming something. I thought you were talking to her." "No. I said night to her before I fell asleep. How about we go back to sleep Kai? My princess needs her sleep. As does my king. My handsome king. Who I forgot to say I love you." Kai shook his head "I cannot help but to awe at your cheesiness Taemin."
"I knew it. You love me."
Kai scoffed then rolled over "Quick to assume. Well what are you doing Taemin? We still want snuggles." Kai reminded. Taemin scooted himself behind Kai where he pressed his nose into Kai's neck and draped an arm over his waist. His hand laid flat against his bump now "Do you think what she will look like?"
"All of the time." Kai answers. "I hope she looks like you. Then we can have another baby that looks like you."
"I want one that looks like you Taemin. Am innocent looking baby. With hair that falls in their eyes too, like yours." Taemin smiles "Our baby girl will be perfect. I will always love her, and you. My family will be protected and loved. And this house will be a place of unconditional love. What do you think?"

Kai snored as his response.

"We Can discuss babies later. Sleep well my babies." Taemin uses his thumb to rub circles on Kai's bump as he attempted to fall asleep.

Hello, readers!
Comment. Vote.
SheIsTheWriter