Minsung(Stray Kids)*Ailment Resolution*

🤍Minsung🤍

"Why is it called morning sickness? It should be called whenever the hell your baby decides it does not like the smell of whatever food is being cooked in the kitchen

"Why is it called morning sickness? It should be called whenever the hell your baby decides it does not like the smell of whatever food is being cooked in the kitchen." Jisung implied. Minho sucks his lip "Actually there is a reason it's called morning sickness-"
"Not now Minho. Our babies are not in the mood for interesting facts." He replied. "Then what does our babies want?" Min-ho  offers. "I do not know. I know as their dad, that I want pie. But you won't give me pie." "You are correct, I will not give you any pie. Hyunjin has been sneaking you pieces of pies."
"He would never."
"He literally admitted that he has been giving you pie since my ban on pie."
Jisung scrunched his nose "I have been met by betrayal."
"Stop being so dramatic. Once you enter your second trimester I will give you pie Han."
"Why not now? We want pies. And there is three against one." Jisung argued. "I did not marry a tyrant. Come on, I will make you a cup of tea. Tea settles your tummy." Min-ho pats Hans bump "You are getting closer into your second trimester Jisung. Your belly has grown." Jisung puts his hand against his bump, when a smile appears on his lips "I am suppose to be bigger earlier due to our twins Minho."
"That is true. Our babies have also given you worse than average morning sickness." "No need to remind me Min-ho. Can I have that cup of tea now?" "Yes. It has been brewing in the kitchen. Will you be able to make it to the kitchen? Or do you want it in the living room?" "Kitchen. I am hungry." Min-ho kisses his neck "I think you deserve pie."
"Hell yes I deserve Pie Minho!" Jisung cheers.

Han sipped his tea, with one hand on his bump "Hyung is calling. Hello." Min-ho answered "Yes, today is Thursday Hyung. No. We were told Friday." Min-ho looked to Han, who was looking pale again "Han has been sick this morning. It is not a practice? Oh you will owe Han big for this." Min-ho whispered. He set his phone on the counter "Hyung called a meeting, didn't he?" When he nodded Han sighed "I might puke on him. How wonderful for him and me." "Try not to puke on Chan." Min-ho says. Jisung rolled his eyes "I will try my best."

One thing Jisung did not like about his pregnancy was when people cooed over him. Maknae learned that first, after making the mistake of cooing at him. Then Jisung cried for being mean to their Maknae. He ended up crying with I.N. after he apologized. Since then, not another member commented on Jisung during his pregnancy.

Minho noted how leaders eyes brightened at the sight of Jisung "Hey." He hugged the younger. Jisung nodded at him "Jisung is still struggling with morning sickness. So he is feeling irritable." Min-ho commented. Leader nodded "Please don't puke on us."
Hyunjin joined the conversation "Hyungs! How are you both feeling?" "Minho is on to us about pie Hyunjin." Jisung commented. Hyunjin shrugs "I..-"
Minho shakes his head "We should get this started."
Leader nodded "Okay! Is everyone here? Yes, great. Join me over here on the floor please."

Han was experiencing sickness for the second time this morning. Minho made him another cup of tea, now held in a thermos. He felt it in his tummy-how it began to feel as though it was twisting. Closing his eyes Han tried to breathe through the discomfort.

Minho watches his husband: his eyes are closed with his hand rubbing at his lower bump. He scooted behind Han, and pulled him into his embrace. His hands wrapped around his waist with his hands resting on his bump, where he began running his hand up and down on the bump. Jisung visibly calmed.
Minho pulled Jisung closer into his chest "Is this better?" He whispers. Jisung nodded his head "Much better."

Hello, readers!
Comment. Vote.
SheIsTheWriter