preference 2 » on a vacation

ELIJAH: "Elijah, let's go to the beach", you suggested while you eyed the beautiful view from your window at the small beach house you had rented for your stay at Hawaii. " Of course, whatever you like", Elijah answered and smiled, making you beam as well. You went to put on your bikini, and Elijah changed into appropriate clothing too, before you two headed to the beach where hot sun and soft sand took you into its welcoming embrace.

KOL: "Woah, look at that!", you exclaimed while squeezing Kol's hand as you strolled around the zoo you were visiting. It wasn't just a basic zoo, you were abroad which meant it had some odd, unknown animals in there and it fascinated you both. "Beautiful", Kol said in a whisper, and you smiled and turned to look at him, only to find him staring at you in amazement and love.

JEREMY: You shivered as chills went all around your body. "It's so goddamn cold", you moaned to yourself, while pushing yourself down the hill you were on top of and let your snowboard slide on the soft snow. Jeremy followed right behind you, and it turned into a race. You won, and as the loser he had to buy you two hot chocolates and warm up the fireplace so you would calm down at it's warmth.

KLAUS: Klaus tried on different kinds of sunglasses, and each time managed to make you laugh. You walked around the small tent where you could find accessorizes, hats, sunglasses and cheap shirts. Outside the tent, was hot and busy atmosphere, full of people doing the strangest things. Although it was a crowded place, you did not regret coming there one bit.

DAMON: You gasped, when Damon walked you to a balcony and showed you the romantic little candle dinner he had put up. From the balcony, you could see the Eiffel Tower, which only made it more adorable. You sat down and thanked him in tears while he poured wine to you. It was the cutest thing you had ever witnessed. To end the night perfectly, he proposed to you.

KAI: "Ew, that's disgusting", you grimaced but giggled when Kai tasted the most terrifying foods you had ever heard of. The country you were visiting was very exotic, and Kai seemed to be very into it so he dragged you over there. You loved it though. Although, while he ate weird disgusting foods you didn't even want to hear of, you settled for basic Pepsi and a cheeseburger.

STEFAN: "Can we stop already? I'm too tired to continue!", you complained while climbing on a small mountain with Stefan. He shook his head, and insisted you keep on going. You groaned, but continued as he wished. On top of the mountain, he kissed you and called you a winner, and you were actually glad you didn't give up.