THANK YOU!

thank you guys so, so freaking much. for everything. i never thought i would get over 200K reads on my preference/imagine book, let alone so much positive feedback i'd have to do a second one! 

but this happened which is why i want to thank you. i loved writing preferences and imagines for you guys, and i loved getting your feedback and requests. sadly this is the ending now, and i won't do more preferences or imagines or take any requests for this book. and to make things even more unfortunate, i have to tell you that right now, i do not plan on making a third book. i had trouble with coming up with preference ideas and as much as i love writing both them and imagines, i would like to concentrate on writing real books for now. 

i'm not saying that a third book is an impossibility, but right now i'm not going to make one. so this is the ending, i guess. for real. i hope you guys loved these as much as i did! thank you for over 100K reads, i must say this was an amazing birthday gift. waking up every day, and seeing that both of my preference books have gotten like 5,000 reads over the night makes me SO incredibly happy.

i would love to list all the people who have supported me through these books here, but it would become too long, so i hope that the right people know they would definitely be on that list. thank you guys, i love you all, never stop imagining what shower sex with klaus or making out with damon would be like.

goodbye!