preference #95 : your first kiss

ELIJAH : happens out in the rain, your fingers are intertwined and it is a soft, gentle, very dramatic moment. everything around you stops, time doesn't move and you forget about the rain because of the perfect way your lips feel against each other. 

KOL : is unexpected because you thought you were only friends. but you don't mind, so you reply to the kiss with equally much passion and love. kol holds you while he roughly presses his lips against yours, and pushes you against the wall. 

JEREMY : doesn't happen in a too adorable way. you're attending a party, dancing with each other in the middle of the sweaty drunk people and somehow you end up making out while moving along the loud music in the colorful room.

KLAUS : happens after knowing him for a long time. there has always been unsolved tension between you two, but only after a while's friendship he gets the courage to kiss you. it is lingering, sweet and just the way you wanted it to be.

DAMON : is hot, but you do it with love. it may be rough, dirty and intense, but you know how you feel about each other so you don't mind. it's not just a random kiss to you. during the kiss, damon holds your hand and pulls you closer.

KAI : is planned well. kai doesn't want to mess things up with you, so he has made sure that his plan is perfect. when he finally kisses you, it goes nothing like he wanted it to but it turns out to be even better and it makes you both happy. 

STEFAN : happens quickly, soon after you have met him. it's quick, but neither of you pull away because the spark between you is apparent and you know you love each other already. it's love at first sight, and his lips feel right on yours.