preference #92 : you get in an accident after a fight (PART 2)

ELIJAH : You woke up in the hospital, and as soon as you opened your eyes, Elijah rushed to your side and kissed your hands and face in relief. "My sweet Y/N, I am truly sorry for our silly fight. I love you", he apologized and kissed you once more to show you he was serious. You nodded, and told him you loved him too before forgiving him with a smile on your face. You didn't want to fight. 

KOL : You were drowning. You wanted to scream, but before you could you felt your body being pulled up. It was Kol, of course, to your relief. You kissed him after he had made sure you were alright, and told him how much you hated to fight. He promised to stop doing so, and declared his love to you before taking you to his arms and carrying you home. 

JEREMY : You screamed in pain as you were on the floor downstairs. Only Jeremy was there, and you were so sure he would not come to help you. But obviously he did. He ran to you in panic, and helped you up and apologized sincerely. He felt like it was his fault, and promised to make it up by never blaming you about something he wasn't even sure about. 

KLAUS : You woke up in darkness, and as you were about to open your mouth to scream, someone covered it with their palm. You breathed in and smelled Klaus' natural scent, and smiled in happiness. He took you to his arms, and got you away from wherever you were. "Y/N, are you okay, love? I am so sorry for the fight I put up. It was stupid. I love you", he panicked and made you smile while nodding your head.

DAMON : You breathed heavily, so sure you were about to die. Just as you were nearly falling into pure darkness, you felt your head and then your entire body being lifted up and soon you realized it was Damon who started to feed you his blood. "Hang in there baby girl", he whispered and caressed your hair while healing you with his blood, and promising he would stop the fighting.

KAI : You woke up in Kai's bed, startling you because the last thing you remembered was fighting with him. You scoffed and tried to get up, but you started to feel immense pain which caused you to go back down. "Easy there, Y/N, you're in the middle of a healing process", you heard Kai's voice and remembered the car crash you were in. You thanked Kai, and closed your eyes in happiness. You did love him after all.

STEFAN : You thought you were going to hit the ground, but before you could reach it, you felt falling to someone's arms. You opened your closed eyes and saw Stefan, breathing heavily, in panic and concern. "Don't do that again, please. I love you Y/N, I'm so sorry for fighting with you", he whispered and kissed your lips softly before taking you home.