preference 11 » activity you do together

ELIJAH: Reading, or sometimes swimming. He prefers reading, with you, to you or from you. But when you two don't feel like just relaxing, you go for a nice refreshing swim together and have some fun.

KOL: Shooting. It's your little secret that no one knows about. You absolutely love to go shooting at targets and let out some bottled up steam, and together, it's even better.

JEREMY: Jogging. You both love exercising and especially jogging and playful competitions are your thing. Sometimes you can get lazy, but he'll kick you up in no time and get you outside for a quick run together.

KLAUS: Knife-throwing. It's risky and dangerous, which is exactly why it attracts you two. You usually you use targets though, but when you're feeling wild you'll go stand in front of the targets yourself.

DAMON: Laser tag. It's fun, it's even more fun together, and it relaxes you and allows you to have some nice time together, besides just dealing with vampire stuff. You absolutely love it, and no wonder, it's great.

KAI: You two have a different activity each day. whatever you want, just name it and he'll find the right place. So far your favorites are sailing, snowboarding, skydiving and surfing.

STEFAN: Boxing is definitely your thing. It's badass, awesome and has that hint of danger in it which makes it even better. Though you love it, you know when to stop and calm down and don't take things too seriously.