imagine #24 : kol and kai

imagine kol and kai fighting over you

Ever since Kol was brought back from the dead, things had been crazy in your life that used to be so normal not very long ago. But now, you were being fought over by a psychopath witch you had been spending a lot of time with lately - and developing feelings with - and an Original vampire that knew a lot about death and daggers, that you once fooled around with. They both had a close eye on you, Kol being Kol and having his own ways with you, which meant suggestions you weren't up for and forward speaking from his side. It was clear he wanted you, but you didn't feel completely the same way.

Or, maybe you did. But even if you did, you had Kai now. You weren't exactly dating him, but you had grown close with him and you two had shared your first kiss already. But that was the closest you two had gotten. Things were slightly weird and awkward between you two, but you didn't really have any peace to talk about it either since Kol had now arrived to spice things up between you all.

"Now, I don't think she has allowed you to see all of her, has she? While me and her, we were quite intimate, mate", Kol explained to Kai. You three were all in Mystic Grill, which made you very uncomfortable, but neither of them cared. They only cared about you, and needed you to be their own but you weren't really interested in the whole fighting over-thing. But it didn't stop them from being all about it.

"Kol!", you whispered, uncomfortable with him yelling out the things that happened when you were drunk once. But the closest of attention you could get from him, was a playful smirk while he continued to stare Kai in irritation. He thought of you as yours, to be honest. While Kai, he liked you better as his.

"Listen, mate, it was a one time thing. Believe me, she has told me everything. And there isn't much to tell, Kol. You aren't even nearly as close with her as I am", Kai fired back, causing Kol to break the table because of the tight grip he had of it. 

"Am I supposed to be moved by your awareness of mine and Y/N's relationship, fairy godmother?", Kol snapped, referring to Kai's supernatural status. You accidentally chuckled, causing Kol to smile smugly, and Kai to look at you in disappointment. You didn't want to pick sides, but a part of you was slowly adjusting to Kol's strong personality again. 

"You are supposed to move out of this bar, pal. Y/N is mine now, you were just a drunken mistake", Kai stood up for himself, making Kol break entirely. He got up and smashed Kai against the wall, which caused you to run the two and try ripping them off of each other but it was impossible.

"Now, funny how you're speaking about mistakes so carelessly, when all this, fighting against me, thinking I won't win Y/N back to myself, is one bloody mistake", Kol hissed at Kai's face and then dropped him to the floor before turning to you.

"Y/N, darling, I apologize for the scene. Have a lovely day. I expect to hear from you soon", he said, and then sprinted out of the bar, leaving alone with aching Kai. 

You were messed up, but was it a surprise after all that?