preference #46 : you find out something unexpected of him

ELIJAH : he likes to be dominant in bed. and really dominant. at first you were surprised, but you actually like the idea. you grew to love it and his need to always be the boss. it's something only you know, and he wants to keep it that way.

KOL : he often feels insecure around other guys. you didn't think kol would be one to feel that way, since he is always cheeky and flirtatious, but you make your everything to make him feel perfect, since that is what he is.

JEREMY : he's obsessed with chocolate. it might not be so unexpected, but you were definitely surprised when you found out that jeremy eats chocolate every day, every night and every kind of. you think it's cute, though. sort of.

KLAUS : he likes teen pop. it was a bit of a shock to you, and you started to laugh, but who could blame you - the thought of klaus listening to justin bieber and one direction is quite hilarious. but you love him nevertheless.

DAMON : he doesn't know how to swim. it was silly in your opinion, but you understood that he didn't like when you laughed at him so you stopped. and you promised to teach him if he ever feels like it. 

KAI : he feels like he isn't good enough for you. you always tell him he shouldn't think that way, because he is perfect for you. you were shocked when you found about it, because he usually acts confident around you and everyone, really.

STEFAN : he loves singing. he does it secretly, though, but you wish he wouldn't. you love his voice, and when you found about his guilty pleasure, you told him he should sing to you, but he really never does so.