imagine #32 : kai

imagine being the only one who can calm kai down

Kai was hungry for power, for victory and for more. More of everything he ever craved for. You knew it, you knew he was addicted to the feeling of being able to terrify people and make them quiver in their pants, and obsessed with being the one with the most power. And you were also the only one who could make him snap out of it, make him calm for at least a brief moment and understand that his actions might cause him satisfaction, but hurt people that meant something to you, maybe even to him.

Sometimes it got hard, but you were never going to give up on him. Not even when all of your friends started to turn their backs on you, assured of the thought that being so close to someone who was dating a psychotic killer witch would bring doom and death above them. But you stood by Kai's side bravely, and counted in the love between you enough to believe he wouldn't dare to hurt you.

"This isn't right. THIS ISN'T- This isn't RIGHT!", you heard Kai yell, causing you to snap out of your thoughts and run to the direction of his voice. You found him in the kitchen, throwing dishes and smashing stuff, channeling his rage into your furniture and breaking them. 

"HEY! Hey! Kai, stop it!", you screamed and ran to him and grabbed his hands that were craving for more stuff to break and shatter. You held them, and tried to stop him from trembling. 

"My siblings are the worst, Y/N. I'm going to show them all, how mighty I am now! How wrong they were when they thought I was gone for good! I will!", Kai shouted and nearly pushed you away from him, but you took a tight hold of him and stopped him from doing anything stupid.

You gave him a disapproving glare, and as soon as you were convinced you had caught his attention, and his look softened, so did yours. "Hey", you whispered, and grabbed his face gently and caressed it with your fingers. 

"Calm down. It's all good, alright?", you said with a smile and when he nodded, you placed your lips on his and kissed them softly to make him calmer. When you pulled away, Kai had a grin on his face and he was back to his usual funny, loving self he had been with you lately.

"I love it when you do that", he whispered, and kissed you again, but this time roughly and he was more in the lead.

Just the way you loved it.