preference #51 : you date someone else and he flirts with you

ELIJAH : Ever since Elijah and his siblings had arrived to town, he had seemed to have some kind of feelings for you, but you were dating Damon so you didn't do anything about it. "Good evening. You look lovely, as always, Y/N. Red truly suits you well", Elijah complimented you in the Mystic Grill on one Friday night. You were wearing a new red dress, and you felt yourself blushing at Elijah's comment. "I think so too. Which is why, I, her boyfriend, bought it for her", Damon snapped and put his arm around your waist protectively, making Elijah narrow his eyes at him and leave the situation. 

KOL : Even though you were dating Jeremy, you had something going on with Kol, and it made Jer very jealous. But you promised you'd never cheat on him, and he trusted you, but he did not trust Kol who kept flirting with you. "Have you done something to your hair, Y/N? It looks absolutely gorgeous", Kol, once again, flirted with you and stared into your eyes intensely. You blushed and shook your head, and before you could answer anything, Jeremy told Kol to get lost and leave his girlfriend alone. You thanked him, although you felt somewhat happy because of the attention Kol was giving to you.

JEREMY : You and Stefan were a cute, happy couple, and there were really no problems at all - except for the fact Jeremy seemed to have a thing for you. Stefan didn't like it, but you liked the way Jeremy made Stefan so jealous. "Wow, Y/N, you look stunning!", he said when you and Stefan arrived to a party Elena was throwing at their place. "Don't push it", Stefan warned Jeremy and grabbed you tightly to show him who you were with. You smiled at them both, and thanked Jeremy, just to tease Stefan but promised you wouldn't do anything stupid. 

KLAUS : Klaus was always flirting with you, and it frustrated your boyfriend, Tyler, more than anything. He tried to keep himself calm and under control, but he always declared his anger towards Klaus. You, though, loved the attention you got from Niklaus. "Y/N, your make-up is wonderfully done. It looks like art, love", he complimented this time, causing Tyler to bit his lip in rage. You smiled, and thanked him while blushing slightly. He was so sweet to you, but Tyler looked like he wanted to hurt him, and badly.

DAMON : You and Klaus had attended a party that Damon and Stefan had arranged, and you were wearing a new, stunning dress. You kept dancing with Klaus, until Damon came to you and stopped you. "May I have this dance? You look like a great dancer", he said with a grin. You were about to take his hand, but Klaus came between you two. "I would love to", he said with a fake smile and took Damon's hand before walking him away from you. 

KAI : You were in a happy relationship with Matt, but ever since Kai arrived to town, your attention had been dragged to two directions. You loved Matt, but Kai was always so sweet and cheeky with you, you could barely control your smiles and blushes. "Woah, Y/N, those shoes look amazing on you. Though, not as amazing as the red ones you had yesterday", he commented on one day, surprising you with the fact he had been looking at your shoe choices. You had to thank him, and smile, which caused panic in Matt. 

STEFAN : The Mikaelsons were arranging a ball, that you obviously attended with your boyfriend, Elijah. You had been concerned about your dress for the evening, but someone sent you a package where a lovely dress waited. You put it on, making Elijah angry because he knew who it was from. "Glad you decided to wear that, I knew it would look great on you, Y/N", you heard someone say from behind you later that night. You turned around and saw none other than Stefan, making you smile. "Thanks", you said and noticed how Elijah was looking absolutely furious, but shrugged it off and danced with Stefan.