imagine #44 : jeremy and kol

the song is to get you into the beach/summer/party mood

omg i can't breathe i'm laughign s oharf

welcome to finland

imagine both jeremy and kol being head over heels for you

You were attending a summer party that was thrown on the nearby beach by none other than Caroline. She was always the creator of the biggest, most relevant events and you weren't surprised when you found out that this incredibly fun party on the beach was also made by her. 

You had always loved summer and swimming and having fun with friends so it was obvious that you attended the party. You were wearing a pretty bikini with some summer themed pattern and on top of it was a long shawl to cover it up. But when you got to the beach, you threw it off and ran into the water in excitement. 

The place was crowded with people and Caroline had put Matt to dragging huge stereos to the spot where he was now blaring awesome music on full volume. The feeling was just fantastic, you felt better than you had in a long time and all you wanted to do was enjoy the summer weather and have fun. Which was exactly what you did.

You got up from the water and dramatically threw your hair behind your head as you did so, and it glimmered in the sunshine beautifully. You collected gazes with your confident strut out of the water, and towards the keg where booze was given out. 

You got one cup, and filled it with liquid that pierced your throat as you poured some into your mouth. You looked around and spotted out Jeremy Gilbert - shirtless and his body moist from the water and looking sexier than ever. You walked to him and greeted him with a wide smile that he gladly returned to you. 

"You look... hot, Y/N", Jeremy said and stared at your body that was roughly exposed. Though Jeremy would have loved to see even more. 

You giggled and thanked him before offering him a drink that you were pretty much done with, but he turned it down and looked into the tempting water.

"C'mon, let's go", you suggested and took Jeremy's hand before pulling him into the water where you pushed him underneath and laughed. He grabbed you and pulled you down with him, causing you to laugh even more. You and him had a lot of fun, until a specific Original stopped you from doing so. 

"Well hello Y/N. Lovely day, isn't it? Care to join me for a drink?", Kol asked and raised two red cups. You gave Jeremy a look, and he didn't mind you going with Kol - or so he claimed, so you got up from the water and took one cup from Kol who watched your body greedily.

"Actually, Kol, mind getting me a drink too?", Jeremy said after coming to you two. 

"How about you move your skinny legs over there and get one yourself, little Gilbert?", Kol said with a smirk and then put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer. You could sense jealousy in them both, it was vivid. 

"C'mon, let's dance", you suggested, but not sure to which one, so you dragged them both to the sand and started to dance between them. Kol got rid of the cups, and he and Jeremy gave each other nasty looks as Kol placed his hands on your hips and moved with you while Jeremy approached you from front and put his hand on your thigh and tried to get closer.

"You're quite the dancer, love", Kol whispered to your ear and you smiled while blushing weakly. Jeremy looked like he was about to explode from madness, so he grabbed you and started to dance with you further away from Kol, totally blocking him out which made him jealous and angry. 

Kol sprinted to Jeremy and slammed him onto the ground, making you squeal in fear but you calmed down soon.

"Stop fighting! I just want to have fun, okay? Try to get along for a while, please, for me?", you complained and threatened on leaving them both if they wouldn't stop. Jeremy got up and Kol raised his hands in defense, before they both approached you again and continued on flirting with you. You rolled your eyes, but tried to enjoy the attention you got, because after all,

wasn't it kind of hot how they both were so in love with you?