preference 7 » your bedroom

warning: mentions of sex, not much though

ELIJAH: ...has a fireplace in it and you love it. You sit in front of it in the evenings and enjoy the warmth that often lulls you into sleep. Elijah and you love to take naps and even though there is a big soft bed, you love to lay down on the soft fluffy rug on the floor and cuddle until you fall asleep.

KOL: ...is often messy and it has an intense atmosphere. You love your bedroom, but you mostly use it just for sleep and sex. It has many cute decorations and great furniture in it, but somehow you mostly only use the bed.

JEREMY: ...has posters on the wall, and is full of stuff like laptops, video games, stereos and what not. You would love a romantic mature bedroom, but neither of you can really let go of the familiar, teenager-like bedroom.

KLAUS: ...is big. The bed is big, the window is too and there's even a balcony where to go, outside the room of course. The walls are covered in paintings, because you both love to paint, and there's a cozy loveseat against one of the walls where you love to sit and calm down.

DAMON: ...is modern, beautiful and your favorite room in the house. Connected to the bedroom is a bathroom, which is a huge plus. Your favorite things about the room are the sliding doors, black furniture and the radio that is often on.

KAI: ...looks like it was decorated and designed with thought and concentration. In reality, you just stuffed whatever felt good inside the room. One of the walls is covered in photos of you two, and another is covered in your handprints that you painted with colorful paints.

STEFAN: ...is cozy, and it has that feeling of a home you both love. You go there when you need to relax. The deep red walls calm you down, and it's great to just look at the photos of you two on the wall, or adore the view from the big window on the wall.

// 900 reads whaTTTT oh my ggod thank yooouu !