preference 8 » your hideaway

ELIJAH: The attic of your house. There isn't a better place than it when you want to relax and be in peace, just the two of you with no problems or trouble at all.

KOL: A blanket fort. you love to make those, and it makes you two feel like children again. You love to hide underneath them, and make out in your secret place.

JEREMY: Library. Whenever you want peace, you go to a library and hide behind the shelves and kiss, read and laugh together. Quietly, though, because you don't want to be found.

KLAUS: A cabin. It is a place he has bought just for you, and no one knows about it, except for you two. It's cozy and you love to cook there together, and sit by a fireplace and do cute stuff together.

DAMON: Anything abandoned. He loves to take you to empty places and make out with you there. You're also pretty interested in all things spooky and scary. And, it's peaceful.

KAI: Forbidden places. He takes you to rooms and buildings he shouldn't, but you love the danger. Usually you get to be in peace though, but if anyone tries to stop you or invade your peace, he'll make sure they leave you alone.

STEFAN: Small towns. He'll seat you inside his car and drive away and take you to a peaceful place in a heartbeat, if that's what you want. You love it, and you always have fun on your little trips to other towns.