preference #88 : your best friend from the originals

// the originals means the spin-off in this one, not the family ! thank you for over 75K reads, ily guys way too much

ELIJAH : marcel. elijah does not like the way you hang around with him, in his company, or even breathe the same air but he tries to accept your friendship since he knows that you've been friends for a very long time. and marcel treats you well, of course. 

KOL : davina. kol thinks it's great how you two are so close. he supports your friendship 100% and allows you two to have private conversations though he usually wants to know everything. you and davina are great friends, and she loves you a lot.

JEREMY : klaus. jeremy isn't so sure how to feel about it, but he tries to live with it. klaus would never do anything to hurt you, and you all know it and that is mostly why jeremy even allows you to be with him. he doesn't really trust klaus, but you do which is why he tries to. 

KLAUS : camille. klaus is glad since he is quite close with her too, and thinks you two have chosen your best friend perfectly. you love cami, you two like similar things and agree on most things. the only difference between you is, you love klaus while she knows to stay away from him.

DAMON : joshua. damon doesn't mind you hanging with him, since there is no danger of him trying to steal you from damon. josh and you tell each other everything and care about each other a lot, and even damon treats him well and makes sure to not hurt him.

KAI : jackson. you and him are quite close, which sometimes upsets kai but you always tell him you're only best friends, and that he has an eye for someone else. kai accepts your friendship, but it doesn't mean he isn't always stalking you when you're with him. 

STEFAN : hayley. you and her gossip the latest supernatural news when you get the chance, and it makes stefan happy how you have someone like hayley to go to when you need a girl to talk to. hayley supports your relationship, and stefan supports your friendship.