imagine #9 : klaus

imagine klaus calling you in tears, and telling you how much he misses you

Klaus was staying in New Orleans with Elijah for a few weeks because of business he wouldn't tell you about. He said that the less people knew about it, the better, and especially you he could not put into any kind of danger. Not more than you already were for even dating him in the first place. 

After one week, you felt so much agony in your heart you thought you were going to break apart, snap under the major amount of missing and needing you felt because of the kisses he hadn't given you in days. Your heart was full of heartache, like Klaus was officially gone, but he wasn't and that was frankly the only thought that got you through every day, the only thought that made you even get up every day. 

You didn't think that Niklaus would feel the same way, you expected him to be busy enough with whatever him and Elijah had to deal with in the town they were staying at. But you were proven wrong, when he called you in the middle of the night after exactly seven days without him had passed by.

"Y/N, love, are you there?", he started, and you wiped your eyes when you realized that you were already in tears. Hearing his voice felt so good.

"I am", you said quietly, weakly, and afraid that your voice would fail you. It was very possible, actually, and that was why you were so careful with what you said. 

"Oh, how relieving it is to hear your beautiful voice. I miss you with my entire heart, Y/N, I didn't know being away from you would be this agonizing but I can't stop thinking about how you have to sleep alone and how I left you there. And I myself am hurting too, because I miss your soft lips and your gentle kisses and your beautiful small hands and your marvelous, wonderful body and your shiny smile so much. I'm breaking apart", Klaus admitted, and you could hear from his voice how he was on the edge of breaking down. It was clear to you that he was crying, and you were doing so too. 

"I miss you too, Nik. One more week, okay? We're strong enough to do this. I'll call you every day, and we'll talk every day. I miss you so much, and I love you, alright?", you stammered on your words, but managed to say the most important things to him. You heard him sniffling on the other side of the phone, and you smiled to yourself as he told you much he loved you, and then ended the call.

// thank you so much for 15,000 reads! (: ♥