preference 31 » you're plus-size

warning: a few mentions of insecurity

ELIJAH: And he loves it. He thinks you're precious, and amazing and always makes sure you know it too. You're pretty confident about yourself, and Elijah's compliments and love just boosts it up. You're very grateful, since he is so sweet, but every day he tells you he means his words and he could never think otherwise of you.

KOL: And he doesn't care. Not in a bad way, though. He just doesn't care about your weight, he thinks you're perfect whatever your body is like and he loves you no matter what. He treats you the same way he would if you'd be super skinny, and you love how he doesn't mind the body you have. He makes you feel beautiful, and always tells you how gorgeous you are.

JEREMY: And sometimes he forgets how sensitive the subject about your weight is. He might hurt your feelings sometimes, but he always apologizes and tells you that no matter what, you're beautiful and perfect regardless of your weight and height. At the end of the day, you know he loves you no matter what.

KLAUS: And it makes him feel like he needs to compliment you often. He has this picture in his head of you being insecure about your body, but you've grown to love yourself, which is good. And even though you sometimes shake your head at Klaus' nonsense of you being insecure, you love the compliments he gives you daily.

DAMON: And he brags about it. He tells his friends how marvelous his girlfriend is and tries his best to make everyone jealous, and he's genuinely so in love with you. His friends don't usually get too jealous, out of respect mostly, but he continues on bragging about how great you are, and trust me, all of Mystic Falls knows this by now.

KAI: And he can be too careful with his words because of it. You love your body the way you're supposed to and you know that people can be mean to you, so you've grown to deal with the comments you might get but Kai is still overly careful and protective of you. He doesn't want to see you get hurt, and you appreciate it but it's not always necessary.

STEFAN: And you sometimes avoid getting intimate with him because of it. He tries to make you understand how beautiful you are, how perfect you actually look to him and does his everything to make you feel loved. You know he means his words, so you get these confidence boosts because of him being so sweet.