imagine #20 : klaus

imagine terrorizing new orleans with klaus just to annoy marcel

A happy sigh left your mouth as your eyes rolled around in satisfaction. You groaned happily and wiped the corners of your mouth with your thumb after pushing the girl you drank from to the ground. You didn't who she was, you didn't care either. All you knew was that killing innocent people around like this annoyed the crap out of Marcel Gerard, Klaus' old friend, now somewhat enemy which was why you did it. You were on Niklaus' side of course, he was your lover, had been for one year now and you always supported him. And honestly, when he suggested you two went to New Orleans to fool around, it didn't sound too bad.

You glanced at Klaus who was biting one of Marcel's vampires, from his oh so wonderful great army, causing a hideous mark on the ruined skin of his neck. You both knew, no, you all knew that it would be the doom of the male vampire Klaus had bitten. He would eventually die, unless Klaus would give him his blood and that wasn't very likely to happen.

"What is this?", you two heard an irritated, yet shocked voice from behind you. You twirled around and as soon as you saw the tall, dark man you sprinted to him with your inhuman speed and set your slender fingers on his chest and drew circles on it with his nail.

"So you're the infamous Marcel I've been hearing so much about...", you muttered and flashed him a flirtatious grin. Though all he could pay attention to, was the havoc in the bar you were in, and Klaus who proudly smiled while looking at you and Marcel and pushing a dead body to the floor.

"Oh, this? This, Marcel, is our way to ruin you", you hissed to Marcel's ear and then pulled away with a wide grin on your face. "You should have known better, really. What on Earth made you think that teasing Nik and taking what is his, would be a good idea?", you continued and made your way to Klaus who happily put his arm around your waist and held you by his side.

Klaus raised his eyebrows and smirked, while nodding his head to confirm your words. Marcel looked broken, smashed, weak - which was precisely what you two were shooting for. 

Klaus let out a laugh and smiled so widely his white shiny teeth could be seen. There were rarely any situations where you would have seen him this proud and delighted with what was going on, so you stared at him for a long time. He was too gorgeous to not look at, really.

"Isn't she a treasure, Marcel? I'm quite smitten by her, but is there a need to wonder?", Niklaus said and kissed your cheek softly, before turning back to Marcel who was absolutely shocked by what you two had done in a town that he claimed to be his, but you knew that was something Klaus had in his hands.