imagine 4 » kol

IMAGINE

IMAGINE...

eating cotton candy with Kol and messing up his face with it.

You and Kol were at the nearest amusement park and loving your time there. You had been to every possible ride already, and you decided to relax for a moment by getting some cotton candy. You both loved it, so you couldn't control yourself from clapping your hands together and giggling in excitement when Kol finally came back with one cotton candy stick.

You ripped some off, and stuffed the delicious melting piece of pink sugar into your mouth and moaned quietly at the heavenly flavor. You took more, and grinned when you noticed how Kol was staring at you, with one eyebrow raised and his hands taking small pieces of the cotton candy. Sure, he loved it too, but he wasn't even nearly as excited as you were about it.

"Stop staring!", you giggled and took a piece of the pink cotton candy and rubbed it to his face, causing him to open his mouth in shock. He seemed surprised, but soon his lips were taken over by a familiar smirk while he he cleaned up his face.

"You will regret doing that", Kol threatened as he tore a piece out of the cotton candy, and didn't hesitate to smear it on your face, making it all sticky and disgusting. You gasped and told him to back off, but couldn't stay serious. You broke into more laughter and took more of the cotton candy, and didn't care about eating it anymore. You continued to mess up Kol's face with it, not sure was he frustrated or amused by it.

"You little brat", he rolled his eyes, despite the grin on his face, before quickly stealing the whole stick of pink fluffy sugar from you and smashing it to your face, making you scream and jump back. You yelled out as you stood up, grunting at the sugary mess all ocer you. He got up and in less than a second sprinted to you and grabbed your hands that seemed alarmingly ready to hit him.

"Don't pout. You started it", Kol pointed out and chuckled before pulling you into a kiss that tasted like cotton candy.