preference #85 : amusement park

ELIJAH : Elijah loves going to the amusement park with you, mainly because he enjoys your joy and delight you get out of the equipments, cotton candy and teddy bears you can win. And he always does. He himself doesn't enjoy the rides so much but he goes on them just to make you happy. You can easily spend an entire day there.

KOL : Kol loves to have fun with you during the day, and then end it by taking you to the ferris wheel, where he likes to kiss you when you're at the highest spot. You think it's cute, and he first kissed you like that so it has become a habit that you always do when you go to an amusement park. 

JEREMY : Jeremy likes to go there with you and take the wildest rides, have fun until you throw up and eat so much candy and popcorn you throw up again. You usually take things too carelessly when you stop by an amusement park, and it's not very unusual of you to get kicked out but at least you have a a good time. 

KLAUS : Klaus hates amusement parks. Just the word amusement makes him roll his eyes, but he goes there just to make you happy since you love them. You manage to make him smile every time and love his time, but at first he's always moody and against the idea of having fun with little kids all over the place.

DAMON : Damon and you always go to the rides with the most colors, lights and music. You love to throw your hands to the air and sing along while laughing and looking at each other in happiness. It makes you feel so free and wild and like you're teenagers again. It's a lot of fun, and you often take the same rides several times.

KAI : Kai is usually the one who has to drag the other one there - that being you. You've never been a fan of rollercoasters and crazy stuff that Kai enjoys, but to please him, you go with him. You're kind of a shy loser when it comes to the equipments he loves, but he holds your hand through the rides to calm you down.

STEFAN : Stefan loves the slow equipments that give you time to enjoy the view and talk about everything and anything while moving slowly in wherever you're sitting or standing, even. You love the peace too, especially after taking a wild ride elsewhere, it is nice to sit with Stefan somewhere calmer and relax.