preference #79 : your favorite HIMYM character

// this was a lot of fun to write, i love how i met your mother so... (: 

ELIJAH : barney stinson. while he might not enjoy his way to pick up women, he loves his jokes and catchphrases, even though he denies it.  but he can't hide the chuckles and smiles he's all about when barney says his latest joke, idea or 'rule'. elijah also likes the way he wears a suit pretty much always, like he does too.

KOL : robin scherbatsky. you love her, because she's beautiful, funny and has a badass personality that kol seems to enjoy too. you don't like kol's way to adore her, but he always tells you he would never change you for her. altogether you think robin is very easy to like, and there is never an episode where she wouldn't make you laugh.

JEREMY : ted mosby. he is so awkward and funny you can't do anything but laugh and love him. you think he's cute, but jeremy doesn't really agree on that one. but you both do love his silly thoughts and the way he keeps searching for the one true love. while you watch him try, and fail, you feel lucky since you have each other.

KLAUS : the five doppelgangers. since klaus too knows a thing or two about doppelgängers, he loves seeing them on how i met your mother although they are in it for only brief moments. you both have developed a fond liking towards dr. stangel and stripper lily, although they aren't in the series for a long time.

DAMON : the small characters that are played by big celebrities. you love to spot your favorite people, and you think it's wonderful how big names make those small appearances. your favorite ones are anita, that is played by jennifer lopez, honey played by katy perry and gael by enrique iglesias. 

KAI : scooter. you think he is absolutely hilarious, he always makes you laugh and the love he feels for lily makes you both amused and sad. you also love how he is portrayed by david burtka, the husband of neil patrick harris who plays barney stinson. whenever there's interaction between the two characters, you get excited.

STEFAN : marshall and lily. you love them both equally - marshall is hilarious, and you think he's adorable, and lily is funny, cute, and overall a wonderful character. you can't decide which one is your favorite, but it doesn't matter. you also love the relationship they have, it reminds you of your own one.